EFU:CoR Leaving/Returning Posts

Started by Howlando, July 14, 2013, 11:47:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garem

Quote from: Garem on April 19, 2019, 01:14:43 AM
I'll be on vacation out of the country starting next weekend and have a big conference and about 1,000 things to do between then and now. I will definitely be around to round out more of an important meta-plot going on right now, but my time is thinning fast. Official travel dates are April 28-May 6.

I'm back! My trip to the other side of the world was outstanding. One pic in the link below.

After the heads-up post, I also started a kickass new job that all happened very quickly. It's an outstanding career step for me. My sincere apologies for my prolonged absence, but I will be back in-game tomorrow.

My time in-game will be a little bit light for the next week or two as I get my bearings nil. Special guest is in town unexpectedly, and I will be 100% unavailable until next Monday evening May 20th. That's life for you.

As a side note and to my great amusement, my predecessor in the new job and her husband are huge DnD nerds, too. That was a fun, unexpected series of conversations.

https://i.imgur.com/4uLh28c.jpg

TwoOClock

Going to semi-disappear for a few days, hopefully leading up to disappearing for yet a few more days and getting some health related matters sorted.
I'll post again right before poofing.
[6:49 PM] HikoSashiri: you are the rude

Stranger

It's my birthday this week, and my mother's birthday next week.

And family has been visiting all month.

Easy To Remember

Alright. Feeling motivated and refreshed. Should be online a lot more frequently now.

Dillusionist

The Royal Groat

Total War Three Kingdoms is out, and I very much would like to enjoy it.

My presence will be diminished and the Rumour Mill updated less for a while until I get it out of my system! ... probably going to try to finish one campaign as Cao Cao, one as Lu Bu, and one as the Yellow Turban before I am done.

>_>

<_<

Selena will, IC-ly, when absent, simply be clocking in some of her accrued leave days. :D

TwoOClock

Taking a few days off while recovering. Cheers!

Vivat Rex

I will be taking a little time away.

pretty princess of party

I'll be gone until Tuesday.

Stay cool  8)

Random_White_Guy

Festivities this week have cut into my play time but will be more active starting Monday.
[11:23 PM] Howlando: Feel free LealWG
[11:23 PM] Howlando: I'll give you a high five + fist bump tip

[1:34 AM] BigOrcMan: RwG, a moment on the lips, forever on the hips

NND1

Peace out nerds! Myself and the Rat Queen will be taking some time away.

Cheers!

TwoOClock

Extending the leave indefinitely. May poof completely for a very long time or drop in every now and then, depending on time and fancy. Toodles!

Aethereal

Quote from: TwoOClock on June 07, 2019, 09:10:16 PM
Extending the leave indefinitely. May poof completely for a very long time or drop in every now and then, depending on time and fancy. Toodles!

Thank you for the awesome. Remember to have fun out there and come back to us sometime if it suits you, or don't. Either way, best wishes and good luck in all your endeavours.
---
'Even life eternal is not time enough to see, all the folly and despair of poor Humanity.' - To Life - A Shoggoth on the Roof

It is through Art, and through Art only, that we can realise our perfection.

SovietGrowlithe

As things started to 'heat up' icily. I unfortunately have a convention coming up this week. I'll be gone from Wednesday to Monday. I also have family coming in town the following week. So likely won't be playing regularly till the 24th.
"Death is the solution to all problems. No man - no problem." - Joseph Stalin

Bio

semi-busy this week with some work stuff and catching up with old buds so my playtime will be kinda spotty
i am a god