Jasper of Hult, Harpy of Orza

Started by Hierophant, March 16, 2021, 05:14:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hierophant

This took me a while to think about. I can't really say much but I thoroughly enjoyed every experience I had on Jasper. Jasper was my attempt at an altruistic necromancer bard with the new spell changes. I didn't just wanna go full goblin mode and wanted to really consider how such a thing would impact the character after dabbling in it for the first time.

His original background;

Jasper Maerhult was born to the stewards of Hult, a hamlet long destroyed of the Northweald. His grandfather led a militia against the rampaging Ghyl, only to be cut down. His daughter was Jasper's mother, and said to be a sorcerer of sorts. She grew and sold turnips on a small patch of land for most of her life until her passing away. As a boy - before the Ghyl - Jasper had his first paranormal experience with the dead. The girl in the wishing well. Drugs and alcohol would numb these voices, but after joining Orza he began to quickly embrace the thrill of his obscure and well hidden madness. Of course, the land of Hult was ripe for turnips, which was beloved by House Maerhult's founder, a peasant and a proud farmer, Jeor. Now thrust into obscurity after the death of his mother, he desperately scrapes for coin performing at the Weeping Flagon, much to his dislike.

Thank you to everyone who helped shape his path. Most memorable PC of mine this chapter, and I learned a lot. Cheers! See you guys on my next. And thank you Skag. Liah and Pool for an awesome ending. Sorry I caused your PC's seppuku!

Screenies;

Plotting with Scraglads, scheming with Sunpurse and Velstra, plotting against Fentleberry, wishing to become a lord of his own rite, taking over the Grey Keep- he had many dreams.

How long, Catiline, will you continue to abuse our patience?

Hierophant

How long, Catiline, will you continue to abuse our patience?

SamB123

Wish I could've spent more time to get to know Jasper. He seems like a level-headed Orzan.

cmenden

I enjoyed Jasper a lot and could tell something else was going on even if I had no idea what it was! Thank you for delivering in this Obit here :D

Poolson

A brother from the beginning, who would go on to be Catherine's last only friend, in a journey that had only begun.

Godspeed, ye glorious bastard.

Crow

Just piecing together what happened to this PC lead to some of the most fun I think I've had on this server. All around cool, wish I had seen more!

LiAlH4

KaedweniKnight

Fantastic character, beautifully written, great goals, and great interactions all around, you don't get enough credit for the good roleplay you bring to EFU Hierophant.

Mymerian

Quote from: KaedweniKnight on March 16, 2021, 04:56:50 PM
Fantastic character, beautifully written, great goals, and great interactions all around, you don't get enough credit for the good roleplay you bring to EFU Hierophant.

+1