Oh Neux, it's Devereux!

Started by Random_White_Guy, June 09, 2012, 04:06:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Random_White_Guy

In the wake of Samuel T. Davidson, a PC who aspired to become a famous Mistlocke bard who met his untimely demise, a concept hit to do the exact opposite. A Bard who once had everything and the world at his fingertips, only to have it ripped away.

In a "World of Darkness" style nosferatu conversion, Marion was a famed Sculptor maker. A lecherous womanizing adulterer who indulged in every sin imaginable and enjoyed his beauty to the fullest. He was targeted by an elderly Sewer-dweller to teach him a lesson and bring his "Inner monster to the surface". After awakening in the sewers of Waterdeep chained to a drain-pipe, he discovered his life shattered and set about to destroy anything and everything that was beautiful.

Part Nosferatu sewerdweller wererat, Part tzimisce fleshcrafter necromancer, Marion developed into one of my favorite PCs on EFU in a very, very long time.

Huge props to Magister, Elmo, Canzah, Deception, KOP and River_Walker.

When playing a Monster PC things can get pretty lonely and the aforementioned awesome players helped keep my sanity together every step of the way.

I fully recommend everyone and anyone who plays EFU give playing a monsterous PC a try some time, it can be epic fun.

The following is the chronicle of Marion Devereux, Sculptor of Flesh.

[hide=Chapter 1] The Sewer Cabal

Third day of EFU, first Sewer Cabal recruit

Third PC encountered after about two weeks

First Animation of Marion

The sweet irony of Mylo
[/hide]

To escape the withering, Underdark was sought in all of its magical, mystical, and horrifying glory. A perfect place for one to embrace their beastial nature.

[hide=chatper 2] The Immortals

[/hide]
[11:23 PM] Howlando: Feel free LealWG
[11:23 PM] Howlando: I'll give you a high five + fist bump tip

[1:34 AM] BigOrcMan: RwG, a moment on the lips, forever on the hips

River Walker

It was fun while it lasted. Thanks for some outstanding RP.

NoRestForTheTickled

Sad to see such a companion go! Though I'm sure the two of us will be up to more antics in the future.

Let's hope whatever you create next turns out as well as this one.

CelestialCondescension

Very enjoyable to interact with. Mylo seemed exactlt like Marion before he was a wererat.

CelestialCondescension

Some poetry on Marion:

"This is a story all about how my life got withered upside down"
"And I'd like to take a minute and sit right there and tell you how I became cultist in sewer town fair"
"Top of Nebezzdos taken away, in Sewer town is where I spent most of my days"
"Hiding, laxing chilling all cool animating up some nasty ass ghouls"
"Well a couple of nightrisers were up to no good, started causing trouble in my brotherhood"
"I started to get withered and my cult got scared"
"So they said, 'Your going to the underdark to stop your dispair"

Bobbybrown

rip off of fresh prince

Pigadig

The only time I ever saw him was when he wandered into the market hall in all his glowing green glory.

Hopefully I'll get the chance to interact more with your next one. Shine on you crazy diamond.