Mylo Aerensen, Ching-a-ring

Started by Kinslayer988, June 12, 2012, 08:01:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kinslayer988

[FONT="Book Antiqua"][SIZE="3"]So the good bard has finally met his maker. It was an absolutely fun ride, full of backroom conversing, deals, and bardhood. I made plenty of songs and one play which I thoroughly enjoyed (REALLY HARD WORK). I tried to bring culture and have some fun with it. When I made him I had a few goals in mind:

1. Do not charge people to listen to your music and productions. He was to teach and enlighten.

2. DO NOT QUEST. I did in my career only one kants run, and one harpies run.

3. Try to weave my way into politics. I wanted to have fun and become famous. One goal severely cut when Rannie was picked as champion.

He was a brothel born half Watedavian and half Calish. When he grew to around 18 he married one of the pretty workers but she cheated on him. ONE wedding ring. Next he settled in Tethyr and got hitched a pretty noble but she wanted him to work and become a business man. Leaving her, he went to Calimshan to gain information on his heritage and got drunk. Waking with a woman named Halma next to him. Halma chased him and wanted vengeance for him leaving her so Mylo went on a ship. One that crashed on Ymph almost a year ago. Without further ado: MYLO AERENSEN IN CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER:

Special thanks goes to: RagingPurpleGiant, Griggs, Rincewind1, Erwin, Caster, DMS Shadow Charlatan (really awesome death he gave me), Jayde Moon (Supporting me) and well everybody he interacted with and gave fortunes and other things. AND MOST IMPORTANTLY THOSE WHO LISTENED TO MY SONGS!

Early Days, partnership with Davan:

Caristan, an interesting friend:

His drinking buddy was Midah Resher. Whenever they wanted to celebrate or mourn the deaths of friends they drank:

He was always suspicious of Kross. Never knowing what he would do next. Our first interaction to our final ones had a sort of rivalry. The first thing he asked Mylo though was to teach him how to dance :)

Electing our newest dictator John Rossart

Then Rannie was announced Champion. Mylo had a love for Cecille and joined her in rebelling, little did he know that Rannie loved Cecille and Cecille liked Aaron!

He became a traveller known as the Whisperer after he was targeted by many as a possible information source. He was beat down a lot in one day (four pvp beat downs) each asking on Cecille.

Even got a few tips from a were-rat necromancer:

What happened after? He tried to become a mastermind in Sis Laman but due to unpopularity and the Conclave wishing to take it back he left back to Mistlocke as a simple performer once more. I do not have screenshots of it but I do have his death shots next.

A shadey cigarette man came to Mistlocke claiming he had found a cure for the withering. Mylo was obviously skeptical, saying that he could be a cultist for all he knew. The shadey man's name was Mike. He led us to a trap and Mylo awoke in this room, being clubbed by Remery. Then help came, so he thought. He had to perform a song to woo the court in which he tried Rich man. Then, he use his traditional Halma the Whore to WOO the visitors of Mistlocke:

He was crowned SING KING! My DM loot was nice, which caused him to roll lots of fort saves to prevent himself from sneezing:

He made a desperate FAKE conversion to being a Cyrist his plan was to use that helm to escape but being near death and without much help it was going to be difficult. So he took the Wheel of Disaster:

Which resulted in EXPLOSION BOOM BOOM:

His death. Mistlocke or perhaps something else...

With that, I give you MYLO AERENSEN!

[SIZE="6"]SPLENDORS OF THE SOUL PSYCHOPOMP[/SIZE]
[/SIZE][/FONT]
<SkillFocuspwn> no property developers among men only brothers

Spiffy Has

He went out with a bang, indeed!

Random_White_Guy

Bard Lyfe is best life.

Best of luck on the next one!
[11:23 PM] Howlando: Feel free LealWG
[11:23 PM] Howlando: I'll give you a high five + fist bump tip

[1:34 AM] BigOrcMan: RwG, a moment on the lips, forever on the hips

Bearic

Awesome, If my character had made sense to be in a play I would have given you a hand, you know, if he didn't explode. =]

Pool

Black_TopHat

A much cooler death than my own, I envy you cheeky bastard. I'm just glad i got to be a part of it!

RuinedDesires

An impressive character, more so its refreshing to see a well documented character, who's screenshot thread is pleasing to read through.

Well done, A shame I never got to talk to him properly.

Smile

Thenson and Mylo had an interesting relationship. Was fun to interact with you, keep um commin

Adhesive

Awesome character, and a lot of fun to be around. Definitely gave life to Mistlocke without needing PvP or quests, a welcome change. Looking forward to the next!

xXCrystal_Rose

If you have to die, that's the way to go out! Looks like fun.

Kinslayer988

Thanks for the replies everyone, and to all of you for building him into who he was in death! Now to change a feew account things...
<SkillFocuspwn> no property developers among men only brothers

Sponduli

I really liked observing your tarot card readings. Good job!