Mongrelwoods should be looked at

Started by Octarine, June 20, 2019, 01:33:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Octarine

The Mongrelwoods is one of the prettiest area sets that EfU has ever had, and it's scary and downright brutal. I've lost a couple lives there, from things that can see through invis or high stealth. My fault, this isn't what needs looked at IMO.

Some of the loot that spawns here is throwing off the server a lot, I think. I was in the market the other day and 4 people were wearing the mask that spawns in the rubbles. Acid Sheath drops, and Rogues Cunning are also flooding the markets, and this stuff is just super farmable.

Maybe I'm alone in this, but it seems this area is just not balanced with the rest of EfU in mind, yet.

Halfbrood

This is already under review. Just want to get in here before we get a thousand different opinions from all sides.

Cruzel

is it possible to adjust the trees a bit so it requires less camera micro to be able to actually see in this area?   The area is pretty as hell but it's super hard to see in a lot of places, almost as bad as the yuan-ti quest

IxTheSpeedy

Stranger

It is difficult to balance the high challenge with a reasonable reward. The payout can easily go too high or too low, and there is a great deal of danger in those forests...

Some of the passive spawns I've fought have been absolutely crazy.

And some quests are harder than others, of course.