Falric the Deserter

Started by KaedweniKnight, April 08, 2021, 03:15:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KaedweniKnight

Bearing the great shame of desertion of the Silver March, Falric found service within House Nephezar, serving as a mentor and guardian of the Torncloak. He thought to redeem himself as a worthy man in the eyes of his God, the Lord Departed. The message resonated with the old soldier, as he thought great crimes were done on his behalf. He thought through virtuous action that he may yet redeem those men that died upon the mountain, and his dear cousin Marwyn.

Eventually, his hour came to prove virtuous, he stood inside of the arena and stood to save another man's life, but yet the axe blade struck true into Falric and he was brought low into the dirtied cobble.

[hide]
Not going to show the stats, but a decent scimitar! The flavor is all that matters in these regards!

Character inspiration:

https://youtu.be/5LZ0tmZnUOA

[/hide]

SamB123

Well done. Falric struck me as a down to earth, honorable character.

Edit: I think the most significant thing about Falric was how he impressed his enemies (my PC being one of those).

Zytum

Excellent character, my friend. Was a pleasure to RP with you except when you got me brutally murdered by some Eyeball. <3 Sad to see you die, cousins are now together at least.

Scitus

Loved the RP we had, it wasn't much but those few engagements left a good memory. Sad to see him go so soon.

Kiaring

*ignores this thread completely......

.......though, if you look closely,  in the corner of her eye, a single tear is shed.*
Current PC: Acolyte Itziyal Neniarral

LiAlH4

Mymerian