Tomas Ridgeway

Started by ShadowCharlatan, June 05, 2010, 08:22:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShadowCharlatan

This post's original content has been deleted.

lolmagics

Good work. I was honestly expecting secrets <_<

Letsplayforfun

Excellent PC. Consistantly and very well played. Waiting on your next one.

Divine Intervention

Sick pc had loads of fun rping with him.  Well done.

Talir

A most magnificent character who suffered greatly for his lack of vitality, yet struggled through the adversaries with a strong mindset. Well done, especially on the Tome which the character will be remembered for.

Coldburn

I'll admit that Tomas Ridgeway to me seemed to be a very boring character, but that was up until I actually got to know him a little better and the depth at which his plots went. Kudos.

DangerousDan

One of my favourite PCs to interact with. Excellent.

Meldread

Sad to see Tomas go.

I had always hoped, though, he'd go out in a rather comical fashion, with his insanely low HP.  :p  ("Tomas takes 3 damage from a mild gust of wind.  He is badly injured!")

Seriously, though, he was an amazing character that was a blast to have around.  The Conclave is going to feel empty without him and all his scheming and plotting.  

I still remember the day he requested to join the Conclave.  A classic example of keeping your friends close, but your enemies closer.  Tomas ultimately went on to become loyal to the cause, and an extremely productive member of the Conclave... he'll be missed.

Equinox

Darkfire's Delight

Too bad the coalition never went through. Could have been great. A very nice rival to oppose and nobody can ask for more.

Craig210

I miss him already!

SanTelmo

You're one of the most persistant players I know. The sheer amount of bad luck you had would have made others to fall in desperation. Well done, crazy character!
"EFU is a romance server now" -Vlaid

"Some people just gotta be killed" -Gip

Capricious

I enjoyed Tomas very much, he was Bailey's favorite Caliphar (before his promotion).

Phoenix

shame he died - was hoping for a little more roleplay time with thomas. awesome character!

Canzah

I don't even know what to say. I didn't know him that well, and yet I am still amazed. Truly a great great character.