DM mistakes thread

Started by Thomas_Not_very_wise, October 27, 2008, 10:42:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thomas_Not_very_wise

Zip

Germain

I'm going to start a "Post Thomas' Mistakes Here" thread. It might take me awhile to sort through the 15 gigs of supporting photos...but I'm confident I can have it done in the next day or two.

iBard

You're a complete cock, Thomas. >_>

Vlaid

I think a thread showing all of thomas's failures would be much more interesting and less likely to incur the thread locking wrath of the DM's.

Lupine Grace

Quote from: Vlaid;94639I think a thread showing all of thomas's failures would be much more interesting and less likely to incur the thread locking wrath of the DM's.

QFT

Daemonic Daz

lovethesuit

There is very little visual evidence of DM mishaps. Thomas, your contribution to this research is invaluable.

Kotenku

ITT:

The mistake is Kawurachi being alive

OMGbearisdriving

Gas thread probate op

Or more appropriate to EFUA

Lock thread, rename thomas to "forums idjit"

Violent_Man

Yo what's your SA account mango B)

Mort

As.. to when people will post screenshots of the events I ran instead of posting crap-ola :(

Pup

Quote from: Mort;94772As.. to when people will post screenshots of the events I ran instead of posting crap-ola :(

Yeah.  I really wanted to take screenies of the event you ran for us on Sunday but it was just too intense!  We were scrambling for like an hour!

P.S.- No time to take screenies= AWESOME
"So what else is on your mind besides 100 proof women, 90 proof whisky, and 14 karat gold?"
"Amigo, you just wrote my epitaph."

"Maybe there's just one revolution.  The good guys against the bad guys.  The question is, who are the good guys?"

~The Professionals

TooCuteForComfort

Aw, no, a little breather to hit Print-Screen wouldn't hurt :)
But I totally forgot, myself..
Someone remind me next time.

Damien