Entoni Zagan - Faithless, Armless

Started by The Pathfinder, March 18, 2012, 07:41:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caster13

Too soon :(

I wish I interacted with him a lot more :(

lovethesuit

Response to this letter.

[hide="..."]More: Strongly consider appointing a new Deputy. Having Sergeants will help but will not enable us to interprete Mayoral policy. The Deputy was a godsend with such problems but he is gone and we won't get him back.[/hide]

[hide="..."]The Deputy was a godsend with such problems but he is gone and we won't get him back.[/hide]

[hide="..."]The Deputy was a godsend with such problems[/hide]

[hide="..."]Deputy was a godsend[/hide]

[hide="!!!"][/hide]

Winston Martin

Pup

That last picture will haunt my nightmares FOR ALL TIME.  You really should put a warning on it, LTS...
"So what else is on your mind besides 100 proof women, 90 proof whisky, and 14 karat gold?"
"Amigo, you just wrote my epitaph."

"Maybe there's just one revolution.  The good guys against the bad guys.  The question is, who are the good guys?"

~The Professionals

The Old Hack

What is your problem? You got your answer at last, albeit posthumously. The reason the Gods had you treated like that was because they wanted you to end up in Mistlocke and make yourself a royal nuisance there, and you did so, awesomely.

Just because you don't believe in the Gods doesn't mean Kara can't. So there. :P

Aethereal

The story of his left arm is yet to be revealed, another tragedy. The character had a well developed personality with his own unique failings, though I saw very little of him after he became armless.
---
'Even life eternal is not time enough to see, all the folly and despair of poor Humanity.' - To Life - A Shoggoth on the Roof

It is through Art, and through Art only, that we can realise our perfection.

Prairial Twenty-Two

More (non-contiguous) excerpts from Herostrat's and Entoni's epic arguments:
[hide="On the nature of Truth, Faith and Reason"]

[/hide]
Herostrat's grandmother has a delicious recipe for halflings. Too bad Zagan never walked into the trap:
[hide="Cooking with Zagan"][/hide]

Sealing Rastin's fate:
[hide="Backroom Deal"][/hide]

(Incidentally we still need a screenshot thread for Rastin! Oh, the Faustian secrets.]

Aethereal

Wow, there is some awesome dialogue between Herostratus and Etoni!
---
'Even life eternal is not time enough to see, all the folly and despair of poor Humanity.' - To Life - A Shoggoth on the Roof

It is through Art, and through Art only, that we can realise our perfection.