Ayana Cain

Started by Cruzel, February 15, 2009, 02:09:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cruzel

Yes, She's dead!

Ayana was basically a PC I threw for massive plottage and such in with the lathanderite folks. She started off as an NPC in the prelude I made for them, which I decided I sort of liked while I was concepting the NPCs, so I tagged along with them and made her a PC.

Spearheading her own (small) PC faction, various business ventures, being part of a very large and fun PC faction,  being in a DM faction, and pulling at least three factions into some very cool plots - I would say without a doubt Ayana was my "In your Face" to the people who say you need DM's, loot, and levels to succeed on EFU.

Ayana reached level 6 once, but spent the majority of her time at or below level 4. She had no DM loot whatsoever(unless you count a Kingsman's key), everything she amassed/gained was gained through PC to PC rockouts. (Royal dragon(Like 2000+ in total winnings) and PC to PC Gambling, for most of her gold, and good old quest whoring for her pretty ridiculous potion cache)

Every female PC wears Trog armor at some point, it's like a rite of passage.

She had a lot of BFFS. This one has curiously bright golden hair.

She was pretty heroic, Too.

Her scroll stash (sadly not so heroic), after a pretty bad orcs run where they bugged and would not stop spawning. She used tons of haste/hold person/shield/displacement scrolls that day :(

Midswipe, She was a beast in combat on the rare occasion she wasn't level 3.

She was pretty big on luck. Usually luck was big on her. This was not one of those times.  (Feared, Combusted, held, doomed, and flared all at once)

She was sort of lucky though, Becuase she survived that despite the dozens of kobolds attacking her during.

Kotenku

putrid_plum

Cruzel

I can has fun?

Where did you get that epic wine?

petey512

I literally just sent in an application that was filled with goals revolving around her. <_<
"Proving concerned parents from the 80's wrong, just in time for them to be dead. "

Pestilence

Awesome PC! I remember seeing her battle Kellian in a battle of epic pwnt and stuff. You totally won with the songs and taunts. But she was pritty damn good to say. I'd say she was epic but I have two questions: What is the item that puts a sword on your back and what cool add ons do you have?

Cruzel

There was no real item related to that sword on her back. It's a wing model, actually. (Which also meant I couldn't wear cloaks!) There probably should've been a sweet sword for it, but it was something I had to app for related to her background. I apped for it as being a sword she'd never draw until much later in her life (Because it's a wing model, and they would need to script something in order to let me "take it out". ) As a fun fact, the sword she always used was the one she had hanging from her her, which sadly I couldn't get to show up IG :(

As for her sweet booze, try working at kingsman's! It's a pretty sweet experience, IMO.

Sorry Pete :(

Unhurried

Talir

Wyric

Unnaturally lucky at gambling, I say! NO HARD FEELINGS. But I guess the luck runs out at some point, even with Tymora. Was great to have fellow sailor character about.

Letsplayforfun

A nice rping pc to have around town. Sad she had to go.

The Crimson Magician

[size=8]I LOVE CRUZEL[/size]

>_>

Lansert

Nice amulet...

You know what I mean Cruzel

Listen in Silence