Lord-Director Connell-Smythe Falconer - Cue Granny's "No! My PLANS!"

Started by prestonhunt, October 17, 2014, 08:27:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

prestonhunt

From his PCN on the day of his creation:

QuoteI wont go into a pile of detail that is unnecessary, and rather just touch on the concept briefly, and my plans for it.

He is a nobleman, a Lord of Cormyr, and a Career Hunter. Having lived a life of richness and relative peace, he's been allowed to pursue his passion - Hunting, all over Faerun. He has indulged this passion generously.

Now he is in the underdark, and the end is near. He is going to embark upon what he considers to be his last hunt, and hunt for things that might have been taboo on the surface.

In short, I want him to be an "Upper Sanctuary" character, eventually getting admittance into the Gentlemen's Club in the Hall of Heroes where he will smoke and drink in between hunts.

The rest of the time, he will be afield hunting Watch Bounties, Abberations, the most dangerous monsters he can track down, PC bounties and subraces.

Eventually I will be offering safari's as a service to other, rich PCs. Try to make it really exclusive so that everyone wants to go on one.

I'd even like to one day have a trophy room full of his quarries, stuffed and mounted.

Imagine Allan Quartermain meets Malar, really. He is a malarite by the way, but not a feral savage one, so much as a civilized proper one that asserts civilized dominion over nature.

IC Journal - http://www.efupw.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89708

Not sure if I've mentioned it, but it is my intention to -never- do a multiplayer quest with Falconer.

Quote from: HowlandI like this concept.

Connell-Smythe Falconer (GARGANTUAMANCER)

This character was created on Sunday, March 9th, 2014 at 12:46:05 PM.
Since creation, this character has logged on and off 490 times.
The character has spent 32 days, 8 hours, 18 minutes, and 39 seconds online.

On to the screens!  This will be about half of those I have here, the rest are on my pc at home.  I've lost a similar amount to a hard drive failure, so if you are looking for your name in here and it isn't present, I apologize.

Fun in Ysinode with Dax, my bestie:

[/URL]

Proof that I didnt just indiscriminately gank monsters:

[/URL]

Undetectable Gankbot:

[/URL]

A typical day of amusement:

[/URL]

Spying on the Crone:

The Story of Yrashnok:

Naughty Dolir:

Goal Accomplished:

Then, we get into some of the things he hunted.

And some of the PC Monsters and Freaks that he hunted:

prestonhunt

More screens to be posted this weekend, from Home.

Moonlighter

Never got to interact with him as much as I wanted to, but I enjoyed the brief bits of conflict with Galefist and the brief bits of cooperation with Gloomwalker.

What's next?

cmenden

Awesome PC, bloody good!

SN

You know my thoughts, bro. An ICONIC Ranger/Hunter PC, it's been a while since there was one so good.

I'll post some more screenshots of him when I get back home, too.

Or maybe add them to Eoghan's thread when he dies..

Including the screenshot where I crushed you horribly.

We'll see.

morva

prestonhunt

"Including the screenshot where I crushed you horribly."

Never happened.  Not if there's no screenshot.

The Old Hack

A true pleasure to know and interact with. Chimaera always respected him and admired him, though with reservations at first. Eventually she threw in with him and supported him to the day of his death. Amazing character.

TheShadow

Well, I can't say I'm sorry to see him go, though He was a awesome PC and often filled my nights on card with dread. Ironically, the one day i wasin't looking around, he went after her. A terrifying hunter, there is no doubt. Good job!
Forever in the Shadows, yearning for the Light.

Red_Judas

Farewell, sweet prince. Your legacy will live on.
Currently playing: Quass al Quadra

Cerberus

Loved to dislike him with one PC and enjoyed working for him with another.
Well played!

Black_TopHat

Without a doubt, the scariest thing EVER to pop up next to you in the Sewers. I'm gonna miss the specter of Death hovering about whenever you logged in for anyone on the wrong side of Upper...

Looking forward to the next one, my hope, a Pacifist Healer...

SN

Quote from: prestonhunt;410985"Including the screenshot where I crushed you horribly."

Never happened.  Not if there's no screenshot.

Yes it did.

prestonhunt

Obviously Photoshopped.

tinfoilhat

Falconer thought to give Eoghan tickets to the gun show but was swiftly denied.

(great PC!)