Recruiting for a 1/week adventurers group

Started by IxTheSpeedy, April 03, 2018, 12:03:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IxTheSpeedy

I have found over the years playing in EFU that my favorite runs are when I have a good, reliable crew to quest and RP with (pretty obvious I suppose...). A group that has each others back, shares supplies, etc, etc, all the good stuff. However, for a while now, I haven't had time to be able to get IG and get involved in plots as much as I used to.

Soooooo, I had an idea.

I'd like to start a group of adventurers, let's call it an adventurers guild, it will be a loose group. The only thing will be that I ask for no throw away characters and please be in a position to play once a week with us. I'm hoping that we can get together as a group, quest a bit, RP a bit, generally just have a good time playing. You can still play the PC otherwise but it would make sense if we were all similar levels, at least at first, so I'm expecting that people in a similar situation as me, time constrained, would be the ideal candidate to join us.

A few things:

• I play EST evenings most of the time. No offense to those that don't but hey, it's my idea...
  • I'm not wedded to evil or good at this point. Let's discuss and see.
  • I'm open to all starting together or just meeting up IG a hair later.
  • This is supposed to be fun, a nice thing to look forward to and plan around.

That's it. Respond here or PM me if you're interested in joining. I'm happy to do the coordinating.

Incidentally, I'm currently leaning towards playing a Sorcerer... 

Happy gaming.

-Ix

zDark Shadowz

I'll throw my char in the mix if you want him, if you're playing EST evenings and it's what, 7:20 am where you're at at the moment? That means you're playing around my noonish when I'm at work.

Your Fridays/Saturdays would work for me at any rate, less pressure to manage my sleep schedule vs very early work times.

If it helps - might've guessed from his journal but he's a bard :) if the group turns good or bad I don't mind, someone's got to record the story.

MalkavianMilkBalls

I'd be interested! I work throughout the week on third shift so I tend to miss out a lot events and questing, so to have something consistent to look forward to would be nice. I'm playing a positivist so you'll have a healer. I'm on EST and I'm off Weekends so Saturday would probably work best. I'm usually off Fridays, but sometimes there is mandatory overtime, so Saturdays are best.

IxTheSpeedy

Nice, well, three is a party so we've got that. Only challenge may be with Saturday night. Let's see who else jumps on the bandwagon.