Galdur Dedrilow, Mal'Tel'Quessir

Started by Valo56, June 10, 2013, 08:02:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valo56

The Stag is dead, a short but fun run. Galdur was my favorite character of all time to play, and also my first to reach level 9. In the past, I've always had difficulty getting involved in things, but Galdur is my first that I really felt involved in the server and the going-ons, rather than just another PC out there doing quests. So thank you to the DM's for letting me in on the Forgotten Circle. :)

Galdur was an elven druid, I had nothing really planned in the way of backstory or plans initially, and just let it grow from there. I started out just going around to different druids, like Emlyn and Veleda, and trying to work out just what the hell was going on and why the druids seemed to be at each others' throats. He was committed to finding the right way to do things, not the "Circle's" way or the "Steward's" way but the thing that would be best, meaning he was never on anyone's side, truly, unless whatever he did served the Balance, the one thing he was loyal to. One thing led to another and he wound up a part of the Forgotten Circle, for various reasons.

I've only one screenshot, sadly. His run was short and I'm horrible about taking screenshots.

One day, while exploring, he happened across a White Stag. When I found this guy I was intent on protecting him and using him for super-secret ritual stuff! Sadly it was all for naught, a crash hit the server just as I was at the entrance to the Circle's HQ, so in the end I failed to get it there. :( Still, the Stag had a friend for a short while on Ymph. :P

Pentaxius

Great, intense run Valo.

Despite the scarcity of IG interactions, it was a pleasure to read your forgotten circle notices on the public board.

You were really in the midst of unfolding, server changing event with this guy !

Props.

granny

Blue41

Didn't get the chance to interact with you all that much, which is such a shame. Best of luck with your next!

Ebok

I Enjoyed our brief excursions. Pleased to have met this guy. ^_^

The Old Hack

I was only there at the very end but he was pretty darn awesome. o.o Fantastic work.

Black_TopHat

I made it one of my lifes goals to make sure nobody called you the Stag, to do so would be disgracing the grand old sigil of House Aberdenn!

A cool character even if IG we had disagreements or two...