Niessen

Started by Niessen, January 19, 2009, 06:08:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Niessen

:)

Niessen hangs out with a lot of different people, but sometimes she visits dark and scary places all alone :(

She's been to a lot of different places. Even the underdark!

She watched a lot of people do a lot of things :)

She spent some much needed time relaxing, with her friends Adam Symme and Davril.

Another angle!

She freed a Djinn once. The aftermath was much more amusing than the deed itself! At least ten people got involved, including guards and NPC's. For context, her wish was for the Djinn to tell her how she knew Niessen's name. :)

Loot from the Sinister Enclave, having gotten to the very end only to have half the party logged out. We couldn't go on with just Elandil Dugo and Niessen, so we had to turn back :(
The spoils from almost victory!

The rest of them logged out and missed out on these spoils. Never giving up can be rewarding! A lesson that waiting for a reset to teleport out is much less fun, and can make you miss a lot! :)

The heroes of Fort Senuspur, the first time around! :)

Tyrael

She was always a cute little teddy bear to me. I kept wanting to pick her up and give her a big hug. She always seemed so hesitant and wide-eyed, but now I see that she had an iron core beneath her big bambi eyes.

Good show.

lovethesuit

Talir

You never gave me any keys. Hope you enjoyed our little trip through the sewers, Niessen was a nice character.

Unhurried

lovethesuit

Equinox

man shes dead?! Talon used to like hanging out with niessen at his rock.

awesome pc.

Velve

Please tell me she's not dead. Garon loved ordering her about! D:

Niessen

She's not dead, I just wanted to share some pictures :(

Velve

Phew. I can still treat the stout little halfling like a rug then. :)

Unhurried

Ah. Not so much dead as euphemistically "suffered a setback"? I need not plan vague vengeance on the unknown, then.

morva

Thats for always making fun of me. :P

Niessen

Quote from: morva;105825Thats for always making fun of me. :P

I never made fun of you :(