Concept Nation

Started by morva, April 08, 2015, 07:40:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

morva

I need some concept love. Who wants me as apart of your team? Love you

Corrigo

Heavyfog

Dwarf Bard.  Got a seat waiting for you at the Dorf Fortress. Place needs some tunes.

Solo concept:  Gnomish pimp of Lower: Enslave all the female PCs for the money!

Kinslayer988

Please bring back #efuconcepting room.

If I can recommend anything:

A) Lower Scum
B) Evil Drugged Up Elf Gangsters
C) Super intelligent wizard with a focus on being the smartest through rituals/sacrifice/worship
D) "Law-abiding Citizen"
<SkillFocuspwn> no property developers among men only brothers

Vagrant Savant

Watcher investigator who's discreetly a necromancer, raising and speaking to the dead as their secret ace in the hole to solving their murder cases.

morva

Some good ones here. Keep the love coming.

One_With_Nature

An religious/fanatic assassin/shifter who takes on the persona/life of his victims.

putrid_plum

there is but one team, team nature JOIN OR PERISH

Hound

Quote from: morva;431095I need some concept love. Who wants me as apart of your team? Love you

Talk to me on IRC.

Red_Judas

Concept Nation sounds like a show along the same lines as How It's Made.

Make a Cleric Clerk who can't differentiate the two.
Currently playing: Quass al Quadra

Kinslayer988

Cleric of Deneir who forces odd political agendas and insults in his writing, causing more clerks to write their political agendas and insults. Save the world via metatext.

fishingpenguin

Bard of Hoar who, while punishing people, sings Alanis Morisette's 'Ironic'.  It's like Raaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaiiiinnnnnnnnn!

But for real, join the church of Ilmater!

Faux News

Hoaran Bearbarian who waits invisibly for someone to kill a cave bear, then kills them.

Falgrim

Gnome Wizard Furnomancer.  Apply for furniture themed lair, aka Fantasia tower.  Sent out marching armies of yellow boots to confront the Orog and Dread hoardes!

Kinslayer988

Quote from: Faux News;431271Hoaran Bearbarian who waits invisibly for someone to kill a cave bear, then kills them.

You will be known as the REBEARGEANCER