Add more bonuses to the guard faction?

Started by Pestilence, February 14, 2009, 07:29:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pestilence

Bonuses, we all need them. Mostly the guarding DM factions (guard, Stygians, the Order). As with some factions, some have more bonuses than others.

One thing I liked to see at sanctuary, was some cool guard auto jail teleporters. In Ymph, we have to just walk our prisoners all the way into the guard centers and put them into jail. As in sanctuary, we could use the jail device and it would auto place them in the jail.

The Colonial Guard: Needs new things

Definitely needs some new things. The armor isn't that good from what I hear. They don't get to have any true power (usually the guards don't get to have much respect and all). Compared to the Stygians, they don't have too much to offer and the entire faction is going downhill. Perhaps add some new armors? Like have some plate along with the normal armor? Anybody agree with this?

Pup

I'm pretty sure this is entirely IC.
"So what else is on your mind besides 100 proof women, 90 proof whisky, and 14 karat gold?"
"Amigo, you just wrote my epitaph."

"Maybe there's just one revolution.  The good guys against the bad guys.  The question is, who are the good guys?"

~The Professionals

I can has fun?

I'm sure the ziggurat has that capability -- but someone's got to figure out how to make it work in that way.

Yalta

This is definately IC... in fact you have an embryonic Gondite faction that would *love* to be tasked with coming up with such stuff!

MisterPAIN

Pfft.  Be happy you actually have perks!  More bonuses to PC factions IMO.

Mort

Well, this is kinda on the ball with what is going on, today and tomorrow.