More Comics?

Started by Time_Stomped, March 07, 2018, 11:13:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you want to see more EfU related comics?  Quality may be improved.

Yes.
5 (16.7%)
Yes, but less Ogre.
4 (13.3%)
I never want to see your comics near me or my son ever again.
13 (43.3%)
I am proud that I did not read your filthy comic either way.
7 (23.3%)
This meme is really out of hand and should be erased off the ends of the square earth
1 (3.3%)

Total Members Voted: 30

Time_Stomped

Time_Stomped

Results: The community is divided.

• Not enough votes for Ogre primary.
  • 9 is enough people for more comics.
  • No one gave their reason as to their choice for 'No' voters.
  • Plenty of positive feedback from 'Yes' voters.
  • Moving this EfU-related thread to irrelevant land.  Minus points for No.
Just like the birth of the comic as a response to a serious PC being jabbed at as a called-out meme, it continues as such by another jab prolonging it.  Like an occult object that cannot be contained by rational means in fiction, it seems the mild chuckle factory is going to continue.
A New Comic Begins... Soon.

zDark Shadowz

Looking forward to it.

house of understanding

Can we please not ruin the semblance of maturity that we have on the forums? These memes make EfU feel sillier, which I personally hate.

Time_Stomped

Quote from: house of understanding on March 14, 2018, 08:18:31 PM
Can we please not ruin the semblance of maturity that we have on the forums? These memes make EfU feel sillier, which I personally hate.

The "Aug the Agg" comic has never had any direct interaction with the EfU gameworld, including the main character which was played straight as an ogre that doesn't attack people could be.  They were just so, so utterly stupid they couldn't spell their own title name, do logical plans in a timely manner, or even control the volume of their voice.  (Other than ogre puns, as is tradition.)

The poll was for more EfU comics, not more memes (As in the Ogre "Yes" option).  You had all week before the poll ended to have input, so unfortunately the attempt at moral panic as a reaction toward the continuance to the only EfU comic satirist in existence may just accidentally inspire more memes. I did warn of such things, as very existence of the comic would have never happened otherwise!

zDark Shadowz

Be content with more content, if it's in OOC sections of the forum there's no harm imo.

MineralRichToil

If more comics get comic'd can they be in the off-topic forum?
I keep expecting to see my favorite PC Rayguk the Goblin died every time ascreenshot thread updates and you're going to give me a heart attack.
08:30   <Kotenku>: then i guess im hitler

Time_Stomped

Quote from: MineralRichToil on March 15, 2018, 01:08:50 AM
If more comics get comic'd can they be in the off-topic forum?
I keep expecting to see my favorite PC Rayguk the Goblin died every time ascreenshot thread updates and you're going to give me a heart attack.

The comic has to be true to the omg-im-gonna-die EfU formula, so it's working as intended.

Pup

Turrible.  ALL COMICS MUST DIE.  Although I did like Artreez's googly eyes.
"So what else is on your mind besides 100 proof women, 90 proof whisky, and 14 karat gold?"
"Amigo, you just wrote my epitaph."

"Maybe there's just one revolution.  The good guys against the bad guys.  The question is, who are the good guys?"

~The Professionals

Time_Stomped

This set is a parody of Jack Chick Tracts.

Time_Stomped

Actual Comic News Soon™ TBA - 4/2/2018