The Art Spot (for all you great artistic folk)

Started by Dreadfang, February 26, 2010, 05:25:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garem

Quote from: Oskar Maxon;169606It's not so much people but elves, so no need to worry, Caster.

win

Drakill Tannan

Art should not be limited to visual art IMO. I want to see stories, poems or musical pieces you guys make too.

Caster13

Quote from: Drakill Tannan;169750Art should not be limited to visual art IMO. I want to see stories, poems or musical pieces you guys make too.

*Points to the Journals forum*

derfo

I had a brief debut myself as an artist, in some internet paint program. Here's one of my better pieces.

AKMatt

This is one I started but never really finished 'cause I realized I'd never get approved for a ridiculous winged kobold.  Would've eventually put in some real foliage n the foreground instead of those green squiggles, and fixed up the lighting so the arm musculature looked right.

Supposed to be in the woods at the edge of the bogs.

AKMatt

Oh, and this was on the old forums, but since this was the first piece of Photoshop art I ever did, thought I'd move it to the new ones.  It was a portrait for Kirix, and that's not a cigar in his mouth, he's holding a torch (and I know kobolds see in the dark and are light sensitive anyway, but considering his goal, I think it makes sense).

Halfbrood

cute seeker kobold pic! ^_^

Dash

Mmm... don't really have much in digital form...

derfo

dbz characters and a chick sucking on her finger

Kotenku

traced straight from akira toriyama's drawing desk, no doubt.

dash such a hack

Canzah

Quote from: Sternhund;170012They see me trollin',
They hatin',
Patrollin' as they try to catch me writin' dirty,
They tryin' to catch me writin' dirty,
Oh baby they caught me writin' dirty!

Semli

Winston Martin

what the fuck is that semli more chicks sucking their finger plz

Snoteye

Not really EfU related, however good it may be.

Quote from: Winston Martin;170181what the fuck is that semli more chicks sucking their finger plz

Her mouth is like a tunnel.

NB: am one post away from seriously cleaning out in this thread.

Capricious

New sketch with Xeral and Bailey.