The Art Spot (for all you great artistic folk)

Started by Dreadfang, February 26, 2010, 05:25:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Equinox

Dwarf barbs are stronger tbh. No need to dream of halforc barbs.

Drakill Tannan

petey512

This is pretty fucking sweet stuff.
"Proving concerned parents from the 80's wrong, just in time for them to be dead. "

Caster13

Quote from: Diz-e;172145

Any chance you've got a wallpaper-sized copy of this? 1280 x 1024?

Capricious

Figured I'd show my latest.

Stormer Cacey Mac Conmara:

lovethesuit

Take that, air! WATER IS SUPERIOR!

Congrats on your artistic ability, holy crap.

Quote from: Drakill Tannan;173861I like this one

This kinda looks like one of my dad's abstracts. Pretty funky stuff. Where'd you get this?

Egon the Monkey

It's a photo of a jungle coastline, layered with a lot of different effects filters for saturation, hue and contrast if I'm any guess. Do I get a cookie? :D

ExileStrife

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q65JCX2zJiQ

My brother is doing a series of speed paintings to promote digital art for his school (nobody knows what it is).  He's very much into concept art (among other things) and I soooooo hope he lands an awesome job when he graduates in a year.

lovethesuit

Yeah, digital art is like an infectious disease you need to raise awareness for, except the colourful designs show up on a computer and not your ****.

Kinslayer988

Digital art is amazing. I want to do the same stuff your brother does but not sure if I can :???:.

I will post this Amateur painting I am making later
<SkillFocuspwn> no property developers among men only brothers

AfroMullet

This is me, Wern, Derf, and Snoteye.

Capricious

sylvyrdragon

Thanks Cap.  You captured her perfectly.  :D

tropic

I drew Delisse on my notes, so its on lined paper in pencil. Also, I uploaded it via webcam, so the quality is terrible. All that aside, you can kinda get what I'm going for.

edit: I am not proud of this or anything, but I took the trouble to upload it so there you go. :P