Icewind Dale

Started by dragonfire9000, December 12, 2008, 08:55:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragonfire9000

Hey everybody! In case you fellows don't know, I live in Minnesota, the RL Icewind Dale! My PE teacher is Wulfgar, and my FACS teacher is a less attractive version of Cattie-brie. Anyways, just thought I would let you know that we're about to be hit by a massive blizzard, so if I send anyone a tell tonight with the message, "ARCGHOSHBDGPIUBSFIJGBSPIOUERBHT," it means my roof just caved in, and please send help. Here's a link to demonstrate to you all the freezing terror that is yeti-land.

http://www.weather.gov/forecasts/graphical/sectors/conus.php#tabs

See that dark blue spot? That's me. Freezing.

Hammerfist0

*Points out own window at 42 inches of snow*

We win. =P

meow-mix

Yuh, what are you whining about?  It's not even below zero yet :P  (In REAL degrees, not those sissy celsius units).

Lansert

Quote from: meow-mix;100139Yuh, what are you whining about?  It's not even below zero yet :P  (In REAL degrees, not those sissy celsius units).

Yes, Fahrenheit is a MANS temperature measurement!

It is only 39 degrees here.  But that lovely Alaskan wind will change it soon enough.

Huskie

Btway... how much is an inch??  Damn when i visited america i almost went crazy in super markets with the onces measures (why not be like the rest of the world and use Liters and mls) But measuring things is a completely diff thing... I mean if a person tells me that a person is 4foot and 8 inches tall , or any other height, i just randomly guess how much in meters would that be... Damn, adopt the metric system, for the sake of the world that visits america... (or have to play with some that confuses you just by reading their discription!)

dragonfire9000

Hehehe.. the high near my house was -16 Fahrenheit. Oh. Yeah.

PanamaLane

Huskie, we use our own measurement system to intentionally deceive you tourists. Then we rob you blind. At least that was the plan spelled out in the memo.

dragonfire9000

*laughs* Tourists.

Fifteen points for the lady in the big hat!

Metro_Pack

Well, you didn't need those homeless anyway.

Lansert

Quote from: Huskie;100187Btway... how much is an inch??  Damn when i visited america i almost went crazy in super markets with the onces measures (why not be like the rest of the world and use Liters and mls) But measuring things is a completely diff thing... I mean if a person tells me that a person is 4foot and 8 inches tall , or any other height, i just randomly guess how much in meters would that be... Damn, adopt the metric system, for the sake of the world that visits america... (or have to play with some that confuses you just by reading their discription!)

http://www.worldwidemetric.com/metcal.htm