A letter sent to Chief Deputy Scribe Aaisha al-Samar

Started by Blue41, December 10, 2023, 11:00:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue41

Most Honored Chief Deputy Scribe,

A pleasure to make your acquaintance! My name is Jerrod Felch, and I serve as one of the reporters for the Al-Hamdan Herald. I was hoping to get your comment on a story I was working on, and though it would do me a great honor to have a sit-down with you and conduct a proper interview, I'm sure you must have a great deal on your plate. I am, of course, at your service should you wish to meet, but if not, I would appreciate your comment here:

--I've received word that the Office of the Sublime Bank made a significant donation to Legate Guivarch's re-election. Is this true?

--Legate Guivarch has promised consequences for 'all who have betrayed the people'... thieves and swindlers, of which you were named, alongside Qari Alriyh and Marcellus Saenus. Any idea what may have prompted this harsh reaction?

--Assuming your career is in jeopardy, what's next for Aaisha al-Samar?

Many thanks for your consideration!

Jerrod Felch

AsheandCinders

[This Letter is Received, time will tell if a Bellows or a returned letter is coming]

AsheandCinders

Mister Felch

It has become clear over the past few days that my duties are likely to keep me for a formal interview, barring coincidental meetings in which we both find a few free moments, and so I shall answer the questions posed here in a Letter.

The Office of the Sublime Bank made no donations to any campaign, Campaigners have Borrowed Money from the Bank for various purposes or withdrawn money from accounts established by their League for Candidate use, but the Bank itself as a Neutral Government Office offered no direct financial aid or sponsorships.

Legate Guivarch is well documented in his strong disagreement with many fundemental aspects of Baz'eeli Society, and indeed those of We people of the Ash in general. His Naming of two Prominent Baz'eeli citizens currently residing in the well, and a well known and Highly regarded Legate of the Purple League is therefore unsurprising.

My Career is far from in Jeopardy, At worst my place within the Governmental Structure of the Well might be threatened, but the Sublime Garden is far greater in scope than the Well and it's Legates and I may serve out Exalted Sultan elsewhere as I once did before.

I trust these answers Satisfactory, but if truly nessecary I shall consider follow up questions.

Live and Drink

Deputy Chief Scribe al-Samar
Scribe of the Sublime Garden
Head Clerk of the Office of the Sublime Bank