Elodie Dayne - Illusionist to the Stars

Started by cmenden, August 08, 2018, 07:29:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cmenden

Hiya, it's me cmenden~

I'm back to EFU and wanted to catch up on what I missed since I last played! So I made Elodie Dayne, who was basically just James Bond, so she worked for the government "secretly"
but was a blunt instrument and drank a lot of alcohol and... did other James Bond things too!

At one point, I described her in an elevator pitch, so I'll just use that again here: She was a schizophrenic wizard, working for the Spellguard, while being obsessively loyal to a Covenant drow.

There's a lot more involving a young girl who experienced visual and auditory hallucinations being taken in and groomed by an older astronomer wizard who she murdered and stole the
identity of and the combination of trauma and the world ending caused her issues to get worse... but it's all in the Journal, so just go read that if you're curious!

Elodie was an ILLUSIONIST:

She also was a hedonist who loved wine, women, and entertainment!

During the life of the PC, she grew close to three very lovely ladies (and met many other great people besides!)

Ellie:

Mercy:

Bláthnaid:

Bláthnaid:

Bláthnaid:

Near the very end, they attempted to have  a drink after having been separated too frequently by threats of assassination, but it was crashed by the very assassino they were trying to
plot to save themselves from being killed by:

I'd name names, but I feel like I interacted with literally every active player at some point in a meaningful way. I'm glad to be playing EFU again, though. You're all so great!

Thanks for a fun time!

A Mothers Dying Wish

Random_White_Guy

[hide=The Origin of the Feud: Elodie's Error: Not having enough gold to cover a bounty][/hide]
[hide=Mischief Making][/hide]
[hide=Lurking][/hide]
[hide=Honeypot Finale][/hide]
[11:23 PM] Howlando: Feel free LealWG
[11:23 PM] Howlando: I'll give you a high five + fist bump tip

[1:34 AM] BigOrcMan: RwG, a moment on the lips, forever on the hips

Empress of Neon

She was absolutely adorable/lovable, despite clearly being disturbed. Only wish I got to have more interactions with her :(

granny

as I saw Mad Dayne (that's how Delina used to speak of her):

you know how to shake the server pot and to put stuff to roll. I will ever miss Mad Dayne! I can't wait for your next move!

Miraie

"Listen. If there is anything I can do for you.. more to the point, to you.. let me know, yeah?"

All of the unspoken lines. Elodie was a greatly great character. Claudia was firmly convinced that Ms Dayne never become an agent. She was, of course, proven wrong!

Chiaroscuro

This is the first time we've played together and the first PC of yours I've seen, and I'm incredibly impressed and I enjoyed it very much. Elodie was a hilariously messed up and endearing character, you are an excellent RPer and the dynamic between our PCs was really great and memorable. Both as a villainous duo and as an interesting psychological interplay. I will miss Elodie, and I mourn all the schemes and plans that will now not come to fruition.

*salutes*

Here are some screenshots with Elodie ...

(I was drunk for most Blue Mushroom scenes, it should be noted. Just to make the RP believable, of course ...)

[hide=The Blue Mushroom is the place to go for interesting people and seemly conversation.][/hide]

[hide=An early conversation between Elodie and Bláthnaid, and Mercy.][hide=1][/hide]

[hide=2][/hide]

[hide=3][/hide]

[hide=4][/hide]

[hide=5][/hide]

[hide=6][/hide][/hide]

[hide=The beginnings of a star-crossed business partnership.]

[/hide]

[hide=Get you a business partner that can do both]

[/hide]

[hide=Bláthnaid also served as Elodie's therapist. She always lent a ready ear to her past traumas.][/hide]

[hide=Elodie is taught a lesson in the ART OF THE DEAL]

[/hide]

[hide=Spooky bonus screen][/hide]

cmenden

Elodie's partnership with Bláthnaid will be missed! It was ONE FOR THE AGES

Also, thanks for all the great screenshots! I'm so bad at taking them myself  :D

goate

Vagrant Savant

While I was only a distant bystander to her antics, but they were all very interesting to catch glimpses of and gave the impression of a lot of underlying turmoil.

Chiaroscuro

Found another screenshot.

When Elodie was being a little too circumspect with Bláthnaid on certain topics, it became necessary to introduce her to one of Traensyr's most popular parlor games.

[hide=Let's play a game.][/hide]

Pandip

Always a joy to play with you and Elodie's shenanigans were no different. It's always great to see your willingness to let your PCs fail and it makes their SCHEMES all the more impressive when they come to fruition.

Festivefailing

Insane friends till the end. Great character!