Sabina Flavius: A.K.A Worthless Slave

Started by Empress of Neon, September 19, 2019, 01:00:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Empress of Neon

My first prelude main (in all my years of playing efu), was perhaps one of the funnest with all the drama, chaos and nonsense that came with the non-standard circumstances of her being in the city :)

Honestly had no idea where this toon would end up, but even though it was short, it was exciting to watch the sociological nightmare of the 99th-98th shape/develop her.

Here are some screenies that summarize her short, painful life.

The wyrm... and the dreaded promise of the city's demise.

The city... (animated fish; was that technically necromancy if I used shelgran's blade? xD) and its hallow, wretched existence. Freedom; disappointing, amirite?

The Ponds (a.k.a the frontlines). If you can't rally a defense, make your own  ;D

Sabina exploring the strange, surreal city that would one day be her tomb...

The armada's landing... and the day Sabina's opinion of the city and its citizens TANKED.

Without spoiling too much... the conversation that spoke directly to her heart, following Sabina's being sold back to the masters. You never really know who you are, until death is staring you in the face...

Sabina warned people of serpent's tongue, deception and manipulations once. They should've listened...

Yix'tra for a day. Yip.

And a final word, before her soul departed forever... (Also, hilarious bug? Or soulbound helmet? You decide!)

Blue41

I enjoyed our interactions together--I only wish there could've been more.

WriterX

Now I will never manage to deliver those bolts to you :(

Aethereal

"You do not care." Sabina's sense of entitlement was real, but so too her sense of urgency.

I like the way she was convinced by the Emissary. There was something strikingly alien and delightful - from a narrative standpoint - about that interaction as the sibilant tongue did its work. Thanks for sharing the screenshot.
---
'Even life eternal is not time enough to see, all the folly and despair of poor Humanity.' - To Life - A Shoggoth on the Roof

It is through Art, and through Art only, that we can realise our perfection.

Scrappa-yeti

You got more done in a week than most characters do in months!