Gabrielus Dimeneira, Servant of Kelemvor.

Started by BrittanyPanthas, September 25, 2009, 07:32:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrittanyPanthas

Gabrielus Dimeneira is dead.

Unfortunately I only have a single screenshot to share of her since I figured out what was wrong with my screenshot function after she died.

So here it is: http://img190.imageshack.us/i/escapedfromunderda0001r.gif/

My apologies to Talir for showing off her ruining some insane Ghoul Lord he cooked up for us to fight.

Due to this, if anyone else has some screenshots of Gab, I'd appreciate them being posted!

Now a few fun facts about Gab.

She was born an Aasimar of Tyr.  Went through more than half of her life faithless, actually spending that time doing odd jobs as a bar wench, maid and the like, before she converted to Kelemvor.

She banished five PC Nightrisers and two NPCs, including one Lieutenant of H'bala. (And hundreds of other nameless NPC Nightrisers, which aren't counted.)

Was suprised by the amazing lack of persecution of her for her blood, once she reached the Colony.  Only about five PCs ever have roleplayed the slightest amount of distaste for her.

Was appointed to Patrician status by the Patrician Council and the Governor.

Was arrested for exactly six crimes, but the charges each time were dropped.  Her record remained clean at her death.

Beat up the head of her Order while under the influence of a cursed helm(Unfortunately I do not have a screenshot of this.)

Banished one minor Demon Lord(The Dwarf Flayer), converted a Baatezu Lord into a Crusading Angel of Tyr through an Infernal contract, and unsealed a major Devil Lord so that it might be destroyed.  Unfortunately that didn't go as planned, so she sacrificed herself to see that it didn't enter Ymph through a portal it had set up.

Reached level 9 with ECL +1 as her final level, and ended her career as a minor Celestial servant of Kelemvor as a warden of the false and shepherding in all souls for judgement.

Wish I had more screenshots to share, but I'm apparently a ditz and didn't figure out the problem until today!  Thanks to all who made Gab a fun character to play.

Capricious

It was always great fun roleplaying with Gabrielus. And I do actually have a screenshot from the very start of the cursed helm quest.

Canzah

All I have is this picture of her taunting Clymt with her conversion of the Baatezu Lord, which was actually a pretty funny scene if you saw the whole of it.

Either way, you know what I thought about Gabby.

Dreamcast

Gabrielus was a cool PC to meet. I wish I had some screenshots of the times he was in her room. All I have are these ones from the end quest.

Pup

Such an amazing character.  Never have I seen a character so deeply involved and active in so many things.  She will be missed!

P.S.-- I can't believe my EMO was captured in a screenshot. :(
"So what else is on your mind besides 100 proof women, 90 proof whisky, and 14 karat gold?"
"Amigo, you just wrote my epitaph."

"Maybe there's just one revolution.  The good guys against the bad guys.  The question is, who are the good guys?"

~The Professionals

Dreamcast

I have more where that came from pup. Shall we put it to a vote if they get posted? :)

Jayde Moon

I enjoyed the RP between Kisii and Gabrielus, she was a very well-played character!

Hats off to you.

Daemonic Daz

At first when we met, Trannyth was under the impression that we would soon become enemies due to his "brutal" way of dealing with people.

Quite the opposite happened however and we quickly became fine working companions in matters of The Colony and other things ( Saying Friends might be pushing it) Without a doubt one of the best Paladins I've seen on EFU and EFU:A, well played.

Thomas_Not_very_wise

Words cannot do her justice.

Solifuge

This comes as a surprise... as a relatively new player, I only got few instances to interact with Gabrielus, but even then she'd became something of an icon for me. It seemed as though whenever there was a threat, she was always there, working to defend against it.

I definitely didn't expect this would happen any time soon, and I'm sure her death will be felt in the story. Really fun character, and active in more ways than I saw. Even so, I'm looking forward to your next character!

VonVonnen

Garem

erglion

I always appreciated your willingness to keep my character involved and informed about things, even though you pretty much knew not to trust him OOC.  And I am glad that I didn't get 2 of your characters killed at the court house, back-to-back.

Templar Dimeneira raises a man from the dead:

This happened after a bit of a rescue mission to save a little girl turned into a rescue mission to save the Pallid Mask, spearheaded by the LE diabolist...go figure.  Infieri blames Gab for the circumstances that led up to it, and she defends herself.   She had walked out of the room just before I got my final comment out.

Awkward photo on the way to the prom:

The Boom King

Epic character. Good representation of what paladins are supposed to be like. My paladin character always hated her for that.

Semli

I heard she blew dudes down on the docks.