DMs Are Humans

Started by Howlando, December 31, 2012, 02:36:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KRUNTO

Plan your pvp and make it mean something, guys. Fill the DMs in and try to make it an event worth the participant's time!

Teeth in a Bowl

Quote from: gab1;319509Make evil app only

Bit of a silly suggestion. Not really relevant either.

SanTelmo

i didn't like ned dying

also i am not a human, i am a vampire

and a pig
"EFU is a romance server now" -Vlaid

"Some people just gotta be killed" -Gip

The Old Hack

Quote from: SanTelmo;319539i am a vampire

Are you saying that DMs suck? Outrageous! :shock:

Big Orc Man

Please also remember that while we do what we think is best for the server, and genuinely try to maximize enjoyment (each in our own way), we are also quite aware that we, like others of our species, make mistakes!

If a decision is made that you have reason to believe was genuinely unfair, or mistaken, or what have you, a very calm and thought-out thread in the private report section will never, ever be used against you.

Decisions have and will continue to be reversed in situations in which an error was made (if demonstrated, of course.  This doesn't mean everything will be reversed if ever challenged!).

In that situation, though, Paha really did the only thing he could have short of just force-resetting the server.  The reduction of stress and overstretch provided by each additional DM is exponential.  A lone DM is in a constant flurry of trying to keep up in even a moderate-sized situation, let alone mass carnage.

And I wish I'd seen the carnage.  :(

Sternhund

Quote from: Big Orc Man;319554And I wish I'd seen the carnage.  :(

BigOrcMan probably would have spawned Alchemist Fire Barrels and Defense Obelisks, just to add some "flavorful" DM spice. Am I right, Mr. Orc Man?

In conclusion, Sternhund > Big Orc Man in 2013.

Jasede

Oh man, I remember the time when Big Orc Man would have us fight the DM-controlled Coral Quest boss... under a Defense Obelisk...

We actually all loved it; I think the guy knows his clientele well. :)

BrittanyPanthas

Goddamn those BigOrcMan turtles.  That is all.

Erwin the German

Netherse missile towers would have risen from Muskroot's tower.

And it would have been glorious.

The Old Hack

And H'Bala would have stood on top of the tallest of them, cackling as she pulled endless explosive pigs out of her Bag of Porking and threw them at the PCs.