Cosine Mevura

Started by Stranger, April 05, 2024, 01:17:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Qari

What a splendid PC.

You won the race to level 11 among wizardkind!

Cosine was wildly frustrating at times, but that's part of what made him seem to genuine was his reactions.

Some of my favorite moments with him :

This one lasted long, right? Lol.

Cosine Mevura - Ladies' Man

What's behind you, Cosine?

A royal Welcome.

Cosine trying to infiltrate the polycule

And finally, my favorite shot ever, because I was telling him the truth the whole time.

Dillusionist

Up there with Adrian.

Well-played and wonderfully characterized PC. He always made something interesting happen, and set a really tone for the Astronomers.

I'll miss having him around. Hope you had fun with him, as big a let down as a death like this is going to be.

SkagHunter

Incredible pc and wonderful lightning rod to strike with whatever weirdness I could cook up, as he'd always roll with it. He will be missed.

Erudiche

cosine was really awesome, a terrific presence in the setting who was basically inescapable due to his way of getting ensnared in events. extremely influential on the astronomers, and i suspect his legacy will be felt for the remainder of the chapter
Redemption! Redemption!

Karp

Samton and Cosine friends forever and ever?????

Goodbye, my friend.

Astra

cosine was such a well characterized guy, i really enjoyed bantering with him when we ended up running into each other

cmenden

It's not going to be the same without you T_T

Our PCs had such a crazy deep sibling-type bond that is unlike anything I've ever done before

Thank you for playing with me so many late nights!

neverwhere

Cosine was such a one-man institution for the Mount that it's weirdly difficult to actually believe he's gone. Rest in Pi, polyprince (prick.)

zerotje

Helped set the tone of the setting to a great extend. Good job!

Walrus Warwagon

I will miss him, perhaps, the most.

Amazing PC.

Don Nadie

An incredibly done PC with endless schemes and who changed A LOT! My congratulations on some great work - he's definitely the kind of PC that left a mark!

Providence

Don't know how to play v6 without him. There's always gonna be a Cosine-shaped hole now.

Halfbrood

great character, genuinely loved, and a good taker of screenshots.

Xenoboskion

no................ NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Fabulous Secret Powers

Cosine was one of the first PCs I interacted with on EFU, and genuinely one of the reasons why I decided to stay, as his personality and his relationships with the rest of the Well were simply so entertaining. For Bashir's work in the Scribes, he was basically a constant presence, and even though ICly it was an irritating one, IRL I was smiling every time he arrived to the offices.

The problem with him being such a constant schemer is that I was avoiding taking spoilery screenshots, so, I'm surprisingly low on screenshots focused solely on him. However, here's two from one of the most memorable moments Bashir and others shared with him! Can people guess who he is in these...?