EFU:CoR Leaving/Returning Posts

Started by Howlando, July 14, 2013, 11:47:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ommadawn

Tarell

Bouquet of Roses

RL has been and continues to keep me very busy. Won't be around much at all, 'till it slows down ^^

Zango_Unchained

efuincarnate

Not really finding any traction in the new setting, not a server problem, strictly my own, gonna take a break for a while., til I can find something I want to stick with. The 5- 2- 5- 2 leveling cycle I seem to have achieved requires a concept I will stick with, and as of yet, not found.  Creative Hiatus for  a bit.

Pandip

Hi, hey, hello. I'm back.

PureeOfPelican

I'm out, folks.  Those who know me can reach me through e-mail.

Aethereal

Welcome back, Pandip. And farewell PureeOfPelican, good luck out there.
---
'Even life eternal is not time enough to see, all the folly and despair of poor Humanity.' - To Life - A Shoggoth on the Roof

It is through Art, and through Art only, that we can realise our perfection.

Somniis

Going to travel for 10 days or so. Won't be IG until after. Thankyou to the elves and friends I've been hanging with. Back after... Until then... Peace... :)

RuinedDesires

Been rather inactive as of late, due to the past week being extremely stressful. On the bright side, that is now behind me and I am an uncle! My activity will be increasing and my apologies to folks I made promises too but couldn't keep.

Heavyfog

Looks like another weekend where I will be out under the sun in RL, enjoying what is left of summer here in Wisconsin.  Should be back IG next week. Peace out EFU!

UnholyWon

Got pissed, annoyed, frustrated, and angry. Time to take a extended leave. Peace!

Red_Judas

Guess I should point out that i'm back after skipping chapter 3. Made a new forum account. Same Gamespy ID though. I played Ferdinand Maximillian Rohm. A Patrician and Guardsman. Executed too early. Also some Amnish bard, who's name escapes me. I left due to real world "things" (not quite issues), and didn't quite get back into the game for chapter 3. I couldn't exactly do that after my immersion was ruined by being unceremoniously slaughtered the very minute I brought him into the world, by some idiot player who has no idea how to play the game. Didn't even get him through the entrance. Anyways, been back a week now, playing as Amory Balfour. Looking forward to better experiences.
Currently playing: Quass al Quadra

Aethereal

Sounds like a terrible experience Red_Judas, that really should not have occurred. Welcome back, I'm sure your experience can only improve after that (and be sure to report such occurrences to the DM team immediately, it's definitely not condoned.)
---
'Even life eternal is not time enough to see, all the folly and despair of poor Humanity.' - To Life - A Shoggoth on the Roof

It is through Art, and through Art only, that we can realise our perfection.

John Doe

Someone out there will care. Someone must...

Quote from: Unable to log inMonday - tuesday - wednesday (??) - thursday - friday