[A letter for Domhnall Guivarch]

Started by cmenden, July 28, 2023, 05:57:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cmenden

Dear Domhnall Guivarch,

I waited to write this until my mind was clear of distractions. Such thoughts can often interfere with a fatespinner's ability to analyze the portents properly.

Here is an astrological assessment for the month of Qdim.

QuoteLove:
Amidst the remnants of war, hearts that once beat in unison may find themselves torn asunder. Love, once a beacon of hope, now stands amidst the ruins, testing the resilience of bonds that were forged in the crucible of war.

Violence:
Though the battlefields have faded from view, the specter of violence remains. Tensions run high, and scars of betrayal and mistrust may spark new conflicts. The wounds of war, both physical and emotional, continue to shape the destinies of all who have tasted its bitter fruits.

Discovery:
In the wake of destruction, the thirst for understanding intensifies. Seekers of knowledge yearn to comprehend the true motives behind the treachery, delving deep into the annals of history to decipher the hidden truths that led to the betrayal.

Profit:
The war's aftermath brings both economic prosperity and opportunistic vultures. Those who capitalize on the chaos may thrive, while others may fall prey to the machinations of those seeking to profit from the scars of war.

Betrayal:
The month of Qdim is rife with the lingering shadows of betrayal. Trust has become a rare commodity, and suspicions cloud the once clear skies of camaraderie. Be wary, for those who once stood as allies may now harbor hidden agendas.

As predicted, Illul has largely been a quiet month, excepting the violence on the final day. It will not be so for Qdim, however. Be wary in the coming month. Missteps will prove fatal and things will get worse before they get better.

Regards,
Estellise Azimi

Erudiche

Dear Estellise Azimi,

Thank you again for your continuing contributions to public welfare and preparedness. Your assessments appear apt and I shall heed their wise counsel in my important doings in this new month. I hope that these tidings shall similarly affect the actions of the people of the citadel.

May your friends and loved ones go unharmed in this season of conflict.

I have the honor to be your obedient servant,
Domhnall Judicael Guivarch
Redemption! Redemption!