One Feature

Started by Sternhund, June 10, 2009, 11:11:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FanaticusIncendi

I would like to see the jungle cats faction friendly to stargazer faction and also I would like to see the Team Nature travel system working.

Also, I too would like to see a good-aligned (but not lawful) DM faction, one that is a viable presence with influence.

Champion_of_brandobaris

I want to see a halfling only faction where I get to rule with an iron fist of adventure.

But meh- I suppose a non-lawful Dm faction would be good enough!

Champion_of_brandobaris

More halfling NPC's that matter.

Raposa_Fox

A halfling eating powerful faction

I can has fun?

I've been gone for a while and haven't had much of a chance to log in on a steady basis, so first off, great to see that everything's still awesome around here. Hope everyone is well.

I know that haks are utterly out of the question, however if I could add one thing to EfU:A, I would love to see us all agree to use a head pack override. I get so sick of seeing the same heads over and over again. It doesn't have to be the one I linked, Hell, it would be a fun thing to have the PCs build their own and vote on whose is best. There are only so many combinations of head / hair color / skin color available, and I exhausted all of them long ago.

Raposa_Fox

Quote from: I can has fun?;131958I've been gone for a while and haven't had much of a chance to log in on a steady basis, so first off, great to see that everything's still awesome around here. Hope everyone is well.

I know that haks are utterly out of the question, however if I could add one thing to EfU:A, I would love to see us all agree to use a head pack override. I get so sick of seeing the same heads over and over again. It doesn't have to be the one I linked, Hell, it would be a fun thing to have the PCs build their own and vote on whose is best. There are only so many combinations of head / hair color / skin color available, and I exhausted all of them long ago.

I think making it available for any pc to get an NPC head would do. Like the one the guard has inside the new arrivals tower, and some others. I think there are some more options without haks.

Thrall

Indeed. I would enjoy having a non-crap NPC head.

Luke Danger

The ability to get regular jobs, like working at the Forge, and your work is determined by an approperiate skill [IE, working at the Forge might be a combo of Craft Trap/Weapon/Armor, working at the Library would be lore] as well as other jobs, such as being a Bard at the Kingsman with the chance to earn small GP/XP tips from the NPC crowd always said to be there but never actually shown if you do real good on preform.

Obviously it'd have to be balanced, but it would be nice to see non-adventurer PC's or even adventurer PC's being able to apply non-kickass/enchant/whatever skills that they have to something at get a regular job and get some (very) minor XP for it, and it might even give people a reason to play non-adventurer characters!

Drakill Tannan

Unlimited cantrips, or something that made wizards/sorcerers be able to damage enemies with magic more than 3 encounters per quest.

Drakill Tannan

Oh, oh i take my words back.

HORSES

i'd love to see horses on EFU:A

Relinquish

Horses have been discussed before, they're epic sources of lag.

I want a chaotic DM faction or something of that sort. Possibly something originating out of the isle of bliss ruins.

Shade

Make the Leviathan's Lamet a DM faction. Their good, Chaotic, and different in their ways than other factions.

Most though: NO HORSES EVAR

The Crimson Magician

There's really no need for PC factions, which are far more open and inviting, to be turned into horrible, intimidating, scary DM factions which require applications.

Plus, PC factions get more flexibility.

I can has fun?

Quote from: Raposa_Fox;132008I think making it available for any pc to get an NPC head would do. Like the one the guard has inside the new arrivals tower, and some others. I think there are some more options without haks.

The problem is that those only apply to humans. And the head packs I'm suggesting are overrides, not haks.

Still though, something is always better than nothing.

VanillaPudding