One Best Thing

Started by Sternhund, June 10, 2009, 11:24:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AKMatt

Luke Danger

So many good things, but I got to say, I love playing with people, especially when it's with friends. really lightens the mood.

The DM humor is also very good.

Crod Mondoon

Roleplay/Story's.  

They actually occur here. Some of the plots are far better then any FR novel. I have played just about every MMO claiming to be a RP game, or RP server (WOW,anyone?)  This is the sole reason why EFUA endures, it is as close to true PNP RP and DM/player interaction that you can have, short of being in the same room drinking high octane soda and eating pizza with 5 or so friends huddled around a piece of graph paper and some dice.  Sometimes, the experience here is even better then old style PNP.

Thomas_Not_very_wise

Killing a Cruzel PC.

Sandstorm

DMs care what the players think, for the most part.

TheImpossibleDream

The fact that rare sub-races are rare but not unachievable, which makes playing one a euphoric feeling, however short lived they might be.

Luke Danger

Need to amend something, one of my favourites is arena events, especially DM supervised, I always had a blast at watching those.

Ommadawn

Being killed by a Cruzel PC.

djspectre

Quote from: fishingpenguin;130578The ability to impact the world in big and small ways.

x2

Drin got to have the Greycloak tome placeable with his quote in it. Arthan unwittingly unleashed the Green Animatron upon the city. Tarnis raided the Armory and provided, indirectly, the spellguard with all kinds of prototype animatrons.

its why I keep coming back.

lovethesuit

Raposa_Fox

Even if I think hard, I'd have difficulty in finding something I actually don't like about EfU:A. But among all the awesome stuff, if I have to pick one, it is definetely the option to play flavoured characters, that does not need specificly to have good builds, and still be succesful.

((yeah, that dex based dual wield wild elf barbarbarian, could work))

Garem

The richness of history (much of it being created BY the players, too!) in the game that you can experience with an awesome community.

(See how I cheated and put two things in? So clever.)

Underbard

The little things.... Such as Waylon Rulz written on a wall in lower, or searching through your pack for an ale, knowing you have none, then you find one anyway.

lovethesuit

Jasede