Leaving/Returning Posts

Started by ScottyB, September 07, 2008, 03:58:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MexicanGunslinger

Well even though I am banned from EfU and face a perm ban,this was still my home for some many years on/off. I came here with the boatload of convicts from CoA, (Just like from how the people that were outcasted in England came to Australia) I loved my first day here and my last, I am now 20 years old, I grew up on NwN when I was a wee lad, and through even my crazy years of 15+ I have still remember efu.

I leave for perth on Friday, with my 900 coming in from Kevin Rudd (Thats our Prime Minister) as well as my payday (From the aboriginal mission! lol so trippy) I will have enough funds to leave.

There wont be even a second of thinking of buying a computer in Perth and what not, my life is 10 years left, for when I am 30 I must marry (even before than omg I cannot imagine this I have always lived free, dont get me wrong I enjoy women just...to marry...it is a scary thought)

Thankyou to Caddies you been my closest friend on Efu since I first pm'ed you and we made the Wilks Cousins

To DangerousDan and Core, when you first came along you told me a many trippy store of the various crazy things you have done online to other people.

To derf who made me worded my last stand against the DM NC (lovely wording, and yes, sorry NC that was all derfs word (my last PM))

To kiaring for pretending to be a hot arse brazillian chick druggie hardcore for so many years, you kept my dreams alive, transvestite.

To Canzah aka Cancer man the lower loons were a blast I have never had so much fun with thim

To NC Which speaking of the lower loons you gave my char 7000dmxp as well as helped us out alot.

Metropakt for watching my char and another run away from the clown boss, and watching me subduing the pc that was behind me so that she was killed by the clown boss and not me :D

To Sternhund for that very special Banite quest in which I betrayed the goodies as soon as they left, that was epic bro.

To the druids I played with...that was a magical journey and one I shant ever forget.

To Howland for posessing Lesp one time asking us for help and us turning around to kill you so we could take your arena! :D

To GriffDam for creating so many concepts with me and failing at them just as hard :D:D

To Snoteye for trying to piss me off with your fancy words

To vikingstevenj for the first time I was banned on efu and went back to coa for allowing me to play your cousin and help the Iron Anvil out (even if I was in jail nearly every day)

To BigChocolate for starting concepts with me on CoA as well as helping me out on EfU heaps, thanks mate.

To DiscoSpoon your ogre is a spinout man, but I remember the lower loons and you playing the only goodie (Wtf) in our gang! (Bobby be good!) :D:D

I want you all to remember me by the song (I sorta look like the dude in black hair, not the dude with the moustache the wannabe muscian but)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIe3IgmdSlI

To Dash - the japanese caucasian that shredded my dreams of moving to japan (I cant teach english and i dont know fuck all about IT lol)

To Shea|Kitten - Your pictures on Coa Whos who haunted my dreams! :D:D

To Lovethesuit : For getting me banned for a day on #efu as well as being the only dude I have ever known to get fucked off energy drinks! lovethesuit btw :D

To Raice Bannon aka Thornmcgreenthumbflorist - When you first became a DM you knew the problems on CoA not really CoA but the CoA Dm's you were often misunderstood by them but we (of the resistance) love you man and you will be the only DM on CoA I have ever known to be truely fair and equal to all CoA players.

(Sorry if I am bringing CoA on here a bit but my NwN exp is from both EfU (my home) and CoA (Outcast gone to EfU, outcast again)

TO VLAD CE - A newbie I only met tonight whom I took on as my apprentice, dude the way you spoke to that NPC lady made me laugh (Hello me lady or sumshit, suck me? ) lol

To Larry Leadows - You frenchwannabe

*Sighs* my brain is not what it used to be, if I have forgotten anyone it is because of the drugs not because I have left you out or forgotten you on purpose (and really it isnt really the drugs just weed 'ey)

perhaps in the years to come I will make a posting on efu from time to time, my thoughts drift across as to wonder how long will this module last?

its a game, yes

but we are also a community and I knew that if I ever met someone whom i consider a friend, in Rl i am sure we will get along like a house on fire.

I hope you ALL Enjoy EfU as much as I

And hope you wish me the best of luck as I take the next stepping in life

Peace and love to you all

MexicanGunslinger

aka

Brody Clark

PS I will be spending my last day on CoA roleplaying with all the newbies I meet each day and taking in the joy I get from playing NWN PW worlds.

:):):)

Underbard

I laughed for 15 minutes after you subdued Riam in the clown quest.  Take care dude.

Humoresque

Don't worry, I won't say your secret account.

DangerousDan

Shine on, you crazy diamond.

core

I really hope you come back some day, MGS =( Later man.

Crod Mondoon

MGS>>>we never got to plunder the noble elite mercantile's..I do hope you come back some day, such grand plans need to be fulfilled.

Amourae

Just a head's up to a few people who had some things planned with my character, I'll be away for the next two weeks, hopefully a little less. So, if you need anything urgent, sorry.

Nightshadow

After the death of my most recent character, I've about lost my will to play, I'm just going to work on schoolwork for the next week or two, then I might be back. I'll still check in on the forums and stuff, and I might log in on IRC every now and then.

BoganOverlord

Graduation festivities are going to keep me out of game until Tuesday.  Sorry!

derfo

MGS come back some day, otherwise live a good life buddy!

Dash

Sorry for crushing your dreams MGS :D Come back soon so I can regal you with tales of my weeaboo lifestyle! I'll miss ya bro.

Damien

MGS i fuckin love u

Secutor

Hey guys. So, I'm displeased to report that my DMing career is being pretty nastily hampered by irl (however pleasantly so!). I'm not "leaving", I'll def. be around, but my play/build time is severely limited. I am going to do my best to make time for you cats as much as I can -- especially those of you I have stuff already going for (I swear to god I will get to you. *Said he feeling so flaky*)
I will still be around IRC if you need to chat or want to drop little requests, most certainly; but it will be hard for me to do anything that requires good chunks of IG time.

So sorry, team. Wish I were here!

Cruzel

I will probably be back in about 10-12 days.

TheMoonlightBecomesYou

Hopefully a moth