Leaving/Returning Posts

Started by ScottyB, September 07, 2008, 03:58:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scribjellydonut

I will be leaving this saturday morning and won't be back until the following saturday

Jasede

Not gonna be playing for a little while.
Bugger me on IRC you fancy.

sylvyrdragon

I will be out until Sunday evening.  See you all then.

Sinister Seneschal

Quote from: Jasede;130928Not gonna be playing for a little while.
Bugger me on IRC you fancy.

TBH

Quotev. bug·gered, bug·ger·ing, bug·gers Vulgar Slang
v.intr.
To practice sodomy.
v.tr.
1. To practice sodomy with.
2. To damn.

Listen in Silence

Been gone for a few days while celebrating the summer break, and will be away another few since I'm at a 11k member LAN festival.

And, Seneschal; that was awesome.

Oskar Maxon

Jayde Moon

I'm gone for two weeks for my annual training obligation.  Good news, it's in Hawaii.  Bad news, I'm mostly AFK for two weeks.  No game access, spotty interwebz access.

I'll see everyone in two weeks!

AKMatt

As some people may have guessed, my internet connection has been too spotty lately for me to stay logged in.  Hopefully won't last much longer.

Luke Danger

Bit burned out with EfU at the moment, can't think of a good concept that I can really play at the time, so I'm going to get some work done on a zombie survivial module I've been building on the side for some time now.

Cya later, I'll likely be on the forums, maybe pop in once in a while, but for the most part, taking a break.

sylvyrdragon

Going to take a break for awhile.  With the death of my last 2 characters, I just don't have the heart to put the work in right now.  Then going on vacation... be back in July.

Have fun all...

Ommadawn

I've not been around much lately. My desktop is dead - power supply at the least, and anything else that may be broken when I do get power restored. I've an old laptop that works sometimes, but is not very satisfactory. I'm expecting a new laptop in the very near future which will fix all my issues, so I'll be spotty in game until then.

dead-bunny

Sorry everyone, I've been away for a bit and will continue to be away. My family and I are moving. I have been deemed "Nodwick" by my family, and will soon challenge my henchman status.

I will likely log on a few times, but will be playing on my other accounts.

See everyone when I can, laters!!

-db

Jayde Moon

Of all the stupid shit.

The travel agency contracted with dealing with all official military travel forgot to actually PAY for the plane ticket after reserving the flight for me.

Appears United won't let you fly for free, even on government orders.  Ah well... leave tomorrow instead.  Still out for two weeks.

Amourae

Still very sorry to some people who had a few things with my character, but I'll be forced to stay away or with a very limited gaming time for the next couple of weeks.

Lux Lucis

I've been really busy with things lately, so I might not be on as often as I would like too. Just letting others who interact with my character(s) know. :)