Leaving/Returning Posts

Started by ScottyB, September 07, 2008, 03:58:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fishingpenguin

Once again will be gone this weekend.

Will miss RWG's fun. :(

Secutor, I'll check into the hotel around 5.

Secutor

I got fish sticks, baby.

Takinbymadness

For multiple reasons, primarily my own shortcomings as a player, I'm out.

Those of you that know who you are, take it easy, I'll miss ya.

Echigo

I think it is safe to say that I'm back.
meth

Sion Ti'ren

Well, I'm out, possably only for a few days to calm down possably for good.

would like to say that the server is amazing and while in game I've had a lot of fun, the DM team come across as really nice people and do an amazing job, cuddos to you.

Saddly, I'm not going to stick around in an enviroment where I'm constantly subjected to malicious personal attacks such as this.

Belatedly removed by 9 for the sake of the childrens.

Out of line. I've had enough

Verybigliar

Conserning myself as much as everyone, in all honesty, you reap what you sow. You give and you get.

I do believe that you have not been targeted without any reason, and that you have also said something to hurt or annoyed others to be attacked.

It would be nice if you can cool it off and think about it a bit. Things can be solved.

Listen in Silence

You can't honestly say you haven't responded in kind to many statements and insults in places such as mIRC. I hope you understand that those servers are more or less a festering bog for our worst trolls, and in no way an expression of the server's opinions in general.

Though I don't know what was said, I do hope you'll reconsider and return.

Kotenku

STOP IT.

Enjoy your break, Sion.

SkillFocuspwn

My computer's busted, getting a new one, hopefully I'll have it by this time next week! Or earlier, see you guys soon xxx

Germain

I may or may not be around this weekend/week.  Go forth and be awesome in my stead.

Edit: Plans changed.  I will be about.

I can has fun?

I'm back for a minute.

Pestilence

Was gone doing sports last weekend and forgot to post. But I'm back and as creepy as evir!

Garem

I'll be out until next Sunday or Monday soon. Like, leaving today, or tomorrow. Whenever, I'm lazy.

hbns

Infieri is out til Next Tues Night.

Forums still okay.

Peace.

BoganOverlord

Leaving for the weekend.

s