The Golden Alliance

Started by Yalta, April 09, 2010, 02:26:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yalta

Yep so we are still going strong. Badcompany has been out with PC issues, but will be back soon...

We seem to have been involved with a bunch of major plots and such one way or another so, if you fancy a run with a goodly Gnome or Dwarf, roll one up and join in!

Yalta

Some new recruits have just joined so jump on that band wagon!

Listen in Silence

I thought I'd bump this. The faction is extremely intense right now, with it's own faction headquarters, storage, resting and... Well, a hell of a lot of enemies!

Join up for some proper EfU style conflict roleplaying!

siriusdogstar

Yes! we could always use more paladins and fighters. And craftsmen would be great!

Yalta

At the centre of loads of stuff. Roll up a short folk and join the fun.

Firshala

7 Active dwarves. Keep the score going!

Porkolt

More gnomes for the bandwagon! It's getting off balance!

Yalta

More intrigue, conflict and short folk fun than you can shake a stick at.

Pup

I've been hoping my char would run into one of you folks soon...  >_>  <_<
"So what else is on your mind besides 100 proof women, 90 proof whisky, and 14 karat gold?"
"Amigo, you just wrote my epitaph."

"Maybe there's just one revolution.  The good guys against the bad guys.  The question is, who are the good guys?"

~The Professionals

Yalta

We are looking forward to it :P

Luke Danger

If you wanna make a dwarf, now's a fine time to do so. Just make sure to level up quickly, you may need it :P

Knight Moves

Looking to make a new PC? How about playing a part in the War of Dwarven Succession?

LiAlH4

Quote from: Knight Moves;225602Looking to make a new PC? How about playing a part in the War of Dwarven Succession?

Knight Moves, you've got it all wrong! :p

We've got a faction full of strong players who are having fun shifting things about after some major deaths and losses. If you feel like creating a Dwarf or Gnome, now is an excellent time to join.

LiAlH4

[FONT="Times New Roman"][SIZE="4"]Hello, Ymph, look at your PC, now back to me, now back at your PC, now back to me.

Sadly, your PC isn't a Dwarf, but if you had the gumption to roll one up, your PC could smell like me.

Look down, back up, where are you?

You're in a Hold with the Dwarfs your Dwarf could RP with.

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's the head of the orc you just felled in the name of Haela Brightaxe.

Look again, the head is now diamonds.

Anything is possible when your PC is a Dwarf and not some other race. I'm in a cave. [/SIZE][/FONT]

el groso

Alright, Groso reporting for duty with his Orc-killer Dorf! Be on the look out for Krok Stonemutt, the bane of Orc and Giant Kin!