The Delving

Started by Veiled, January 10, 2012, 11:57:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Veiled

Hi

I would like to encourage anyone to consider rolling up a dwarf and join The Delving PC faction.

Whilst it is a PC faction, we have a bunch of ready made NPC support, from a very nice faction HQ to NPC leaders.

In about a week of really getting started I have had loads of interest from the main factions wanting to be buddies, which goes to show there is room for a few dwarves!

We have also have some nice stories lines ready to roll with e.g. Crown of Dumathoin. Others are secret and can be found out about IG.

Drop me a line if you are curious.

Veiled

Porkolt

We totally need a team dorf. The Delving has gone unpopulated for way too long.

siriusdogstar

I'm interested. drop me a line.

MirrorMask

Just hop on #Delving in irc if you want to talk about it.

Professor Death

In true Dwarven fashion we of the Delving invite you to go fark yerselves. Mistlocke doesn't have anything we want, nor do the Finger-wagglers at the Conclave, the stuck up zealots who can't get their priories straight, or anyone else who thinks we want your sorry politicking and backroom stabbing human arses mucking about our business.  

If'n it's dwarfy business you be about and can keep your stubby, meaty fingers out of the business of the humans long enough to keep a dwarf alive longer than a fortnight which seems to be the average human lifespan around here, then quit shaving (ladies this means you too) and get those stumpy legs a pumpin' up to the Delving.  If you can't leave the politicking and backstabbing at the gates that kills player factions, then we direct you to the opening line of his non-invite and don't take it personal-like.  When folk ask how we dwarves live so long, it's cuz we don't take others affairs on but our own. If humans quit meddling with each other, you might live a little longer too.  Oh, and ale.  Lots and lots of ale.  Pickles the innards and retards decomposition.

Professor Death

There's no keeping a good dwarf down, but sometimes they get overlooked. If you are playing a dwarf and would like dwarf forum access, shoot me a PM and we'll get you going on the roster so our DM support can get you access.

Professor Death

I've seen several new dwarves in game this weekend  - don't forget to get on the forums and rock the dwarven goodness - no pun intended (okay, maybe a little).  We don't have a faction without YOU!

Veiled

Professor Death

We've got a few stable good players and their PCs now but are always looking for more, even if it's an alternate to play when you see other dwarves on and are just feeling less plot-oriented. Come check us out.  If you want to develop dwarf-centered ideas, you've got a ready made group with whom to make it happen.

Professor Death

Summer is here and dwarves are looking for folks who find the sunshine too bright and want to head underground. Things slowed down a lot in the past month with school year end craziness but that's over with for a bit and the Talhund and crew will be around a lot more for raucous  brewery bashing and goblin ganking.

Professor Death

Delving ranks are up again, but we're always happy for more.
Newer PCs - if you're not aware we DO have our own forum.  Ask a DM for access.

Kinslayer988

Hello
Look at your concept
Now back to me
Look at your concept
And now back at me
Sadly your concept is not me, a dwarf living on a defiled island but he could be if you picked that dandy dwarf button
Look down, back up, where are you? You are within the Delving the last bastion of dwarf-kind on Ymph suited for battle alongside your brothers drinking what might be your last drought of Hammerhand brew.
Whats in your hand? Look back at me I have it. It is the decree of the Thane to find the crown of Dumathoin, a crown that shall redeem the dwarven race.
Look again the decree is now your two favorite axes, GHORVAR THE ORCSLAYER AND AGGVAR THE GIANT KNEECAPPER
Anything is possible when you play a dwarf of the Delving

I'm on a DM Quest

NOTE: Delving is a fun faction. I spent too much time than I should have writing this. Big props to Prof. Death and BigX for keeping the faction alive
<SkillFocuspwn> no property developers among men only brothers

Professor Death

We're still alive and well, with a recent influx of new blood across a lot of different timezones based on the new "obviously dwarf" names I'm seeing on EFUSL when I cannot get on to interact with them.  

If you go dwarf and associate yourself with the Delving, be sure to request forum access and let us know you're around.  With Christmas break coming down the pike, we'll be looking to try a few dwarf-heavy plot pieces if we can get enough manpower.

efuincarnate

Got a  dwarven PC living at the delving but not seen another dwarf there, ever.  This faction still around?

noctem

The Delving isn't so much a faction or even an association. It's really just an extra little "base" of operations for dwarven characters. Sometimes you'll see a handful of dwarf characters on the server, but I've very rarely seen any dwarves that stick around the Delving for much longer than to pop in, maybe rest and check NPC stores before heading back out again. It's a withered area (although I believe it's an very low advancement area), there's not much of anything to do there (at least that I'm aware of) and it's certainly not an RP hub for players.