The Stygian Armada

Started by Listen in Silence, January 07, 2009, 05:09:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daemonic Daz

Quote from: Behemoth;138231The truth is right now, the Stygian Armada is almost blown out. It was flowing nicely, but in a few short weeks most of the PCs in it died. I'd highly recommend joining this faction with new concepts and love.

Daz is lonely :(

Word Behemoth, so get those aspirants created and those apps wrote up. Some people have already shown interest but the more the merrier!

Pup

The Armada is ridiculous.  The perks are ridiculous.  The DM interaction is unparalleled.  Your char gets paid, gets sweet gear, free booze, free resting, cheap access to Old Port, and automatic fear, hatred and respect of the masses.

Join.

Do eet.
"So what else is on your mind besides 100 proof women, 90 proof whisky, and 14 karat gold?"
"Amigo, you just wrote my epitaph."

"Maybe there's just one revolution.  The good guys against the bad guys.  The question is, who are the good guys?"

~The Professionals

Colonel Awesome

Well seems like its been blown out again :(. It seems that players go to it in bursts. Make a long terms character that you know will need the Armada to do his/hers goals. Some people that have really changed the server in this faction and brought interesting uniqueness to it. DO EET!

Daemonic Daz

Yeah, we could do with more fresh blood once again. I'll be hosting a few events over the next few days so look out for those sendings and prove to The Armada your the man/woman for the job.

Odith

They're up, then down, up, then down, then up again.

Twelve

This still in need of PCs?  I haven't played in a bit with the weather being nice, but as it turns colder I find myself looking back to dear old friend NWN.

I was trying to get in the Stygian previous to my prolonged break but never could work it out in game to meet current members.  If I recall right I got a 4th level fighter type that would really be interested.

PM me.

Thomas_Not_very_wise

Twelve

Quote from: Twelve;146870PM me.

Guess not active?

Any other ideas for a typical non-good soldier?

Thomas_Not_very_wise

lol, Sorry, I'll PM you.

Caddies

Given what the DM team is cooking up ATM, I -highly- recommend people start joining this faction.

Thomas_Not_very_wise

Perhaps..

I ought to elaborate.

I've only been in the Armada for three days, and it is easy to say this.

It, is, awesome. People look at you with a new sense of hatred and respect. Just being in this faction is a chance for amazing, immerse role play. My character is a weak ass build, yet he's already gained respect from the armor he wore.

PEOPLE WILL TREAT YOU DIFFERENTLY. You're no longer just another axe to face warrior, you're a STYGIAN, to be hated, but given healthy respect.

I encourage ANYONE to join.

Thomas_Not_very_wise

Please join people. Things are getting MASSIVELY awesome. You team up with the most badass NPCs on the server, have immense faction coverage, and you can beat up folks in the docks.

What more do you want?!

Norik Armel

Free sandwhiches :P

No this Faction is very cool, and seem to only get cooler the more people that join it. So feel free to turn in a app.

Oddysseous

Germain

I cannot place enough emphasis on the interesting dynamics that this faction does and will play in the server as a whole. If you have ever had any thought of joining the Stygian Armada... now is the time!