Beastmen Bandit Concept

Started by Equinox, May 02, 2009, 03:42:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Equinox

Ok, so i've been trying to find interesting concepts to roll up and after a lot of thinking I thought about how a faction made up entirely of app races would be uber cool.

Faction: Beastmen Bandits.
Alignment: NE, CE, CN
Goals: If you are interested, please PM me for an overview of these.

You would need to write an app for a beast pc and get it accepted, and I would need 4 or 5 players max for this. Also, expect this concept to not last long, or your pc's to be short lived. We will be rapidly makign enemies with most of the ziggurat, and as beast-people we would be hunted and killed.

But you all know it would be damn fun.

Pm me for more info.

Eq.

lovethesuit

I find the alignments to be a bit restrictive. Can you also give us some examples of acceptable beastmen from your perspective? I would propose that goblins and kobolds are also considered beastmen because they are beastly in bearing if not in brawn, haha.

Equinox

I mainly picked those alignments because obviously they couldnt be lawful, or good seeing as we would be merciless mugging people and creating a lot of hate. TN would be ok to play also.

Any beastmen would be ok, Hobgoblins are tactical and brutal, I actually already have 2 people interested. But good ones would be Gnolls, Bugbears, Ideally i would really love to see a Minotuar Pc get in on this.  

I would not wish or any goblins or kobolds. If you are interested still send me a pm, i'll explain the concept fully.

Cruzel

VanillaPudding

Looks like a fun idea if you can get it to fly.

On a side note, Lawful is not exactly following the law, but living by a rather strict code of morals and rules, good, evil, or somewhere between. They do not need to be the rules or morals laid out by the general public or by those currently in charge.

Anyway, the point of that was that LE could fit in I think.

Equinox

VP if you think you can get a LE concept for this. please do roll one up. I need more beastmen.

Any more interest! PM me!

Disco

Things like this defenatly should not be mentioned here! --> I actually already have an Ogre Pc interested.

Letsplayforfun

No offend, by why do you need to play beastmen to play bandits? You'll get more folks in if your faction doesn't need apps, imo.

Disco

And you would get more gaurds if it didnt take an application. It is not always about numbers. I like the idea of this concept. ANd I personaly love the idea of a rag-tag bunch of races. Sure a human could fit in. But lots of monsters would be funny to see.

Mort

Wouldn't get your hopes up but unlikely we approve tons of subrace in the right future as there are tons of subrace already IG.

It's not our intention to bloat the server with subraces either.

Equinox

Think about it. What is hated by the zig? Bandits. What is hated more by the zig? Beasts. So... Lets combine the two, and go mental. Join the fun. It's one app, and imo it's more likely to get approved if you have a ready made faction with goals to rock out with.

(Just read morts post) Anyone who has a beastman, teifling type pc Ig already. pm me if you think ou might want to join in.

Belgaroth

I doubt chaotic or true neutral would be fit for a bandit since, well, bandits are evil. :p

Equinox

Course it would. let me name you one really obvious one. Robin Hood.

If we mercilessly killed. maybe. But banditry isnt inherently evil, just lawless. and illegal.

Belgaroth

Robin Hood stole to give to others. The bandits you have in mind certainly wouldn't do that.

And who said you need to kill to be evil?

Anonymous Bosch

Stealing isn't necessarily evil, and neither is banditry.
On the whole, your bandits are going to be the outcasts of society looking to get by with limited skills and an aversion to hard work, with a relatively small portion being the rape 'n' pillage eb0l-doers.