Back!...and concept hunting?

Started by Gwydion, September 15, 2008, 05:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gwydion

After a needed self-imposed break for a few months, I'd like to come back and play the new setting.  

Live in the Eastern USA, and will generally play 9-12 or so.

Looking for a faction or character concept to latch on to and flesh out.  Will play anything, from an imperious and mighty warrior to a submissive and dominated pissant.  

Send me a PM - player or DM suggestions are welcome.  Very willing to become part of a plot and play a short term pawn/victim or long term sidekick/henchman.  Wide open for anything.

IxTheSpeedy

Dude, welcome back.  Good to hear from ya.

I'm conceptless at the moment, hoping for a prelude of sorts but just wanted to drop a post and say hello.

Hey, if you get into something interesting, let me know.

dragonfire9000

Gwyd! How I miss the loving mom you were to all the dwarves. :)

If you want a concept, roll up a disciplined fighter type and join the army! I'm trying to organize some sort of defense against the... well, you'll find out ingame.

See ya!

Egon the Monkey

Dwarf again. Labur Hauksen is making a new clan up.
Or, make an Undead Hunter of some sort and set up a Nightriser Ganking Patrol.

erglion

Welcome back Gwydion.  Good luck with your next character whatever you choose.

Gwydion

"and see who might want to play with you"

Nobody needs a bodyguard, scribe, friend, toadie, healer, scout, brother, accomplice, target, lover, dupe, master, partner, recruit or councilor?

That's right, exactly zero PMs.  

Guess I'll make my character pwnsome, and force him/her amidst the current goings on!

So....what are the possible backstories for arriving in this Archipeligo other than escaping through an apparently very perilous route from the Underdark?

Garem

I think I've got something brewing, although it's not well fleshed out yet. Gonna be a week or so before I get started. Catch me on IRC if you want to discuss it.

Lansert

WEEEEEE!!!!

Also, if you go with my concept I PMed that will be so much fun.