Drow-blooded

Started by DenGrasse, September 18, 2008, 09:43:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DenGrasse

What so a group of human/halflelf/elf with part of drow blood? Born in Underdark and now here... pariahs between pariahs...

Thomas_Not_very_wise

DenGrasse

I think, app. is need only for subrace with subrace effect. if play moon elf/quarter drow with normal race parameters, app. does not? it is so?

Goblin Butcher

Elves are pure blooded, as in coupling of a sun elf and a moon elf = sun elf ~or~ moon elf. They don't have quarters and halves etc like as if they were breeding with a human.

MithrilDragon

Half-Drow are indeed application only. I'm fairly certain any other inclusions of Drow heritage would be too negligible for anyone to be considered a pariah and/or fall under the domain of "Special Background".

DenGrasse

Quote from: Goblin Butcher;87635Elves are pure blooded, as in coupling of a sun elf and a moon elf = sun elf ~or~ moon elf. They don't have quarters and halves etc like as if they were breeding with a human.
That means, moon elf + drow = pure moon elf or pure drow? its youre opinion or ofiicial position?

Quote from: MithrilDragonHalf-Drow are indeed application only. I'm fairly certain any other inclusions of Drow heritage would be too negligible for anyone to be considered a pariah and/or fall under the domain of "Special Background".
half-drow, i think is drow+human, its so?

again, im not interested in application for sub-race bonuses, only for RP background. i ve play a moon elf without sub-race, but in history, his father was son of moon elf and drow. in this, he was a drow according youre information, but have a parents and their blood.

finally, character is a system  moon elf, but have drow predecessors.
idea is not in system sub race, but in background of history (be born in Traensyr, grow between drows etc.

Snoteye

Any amount of drow heritage enough to be recognized is going to require an application.

DenGrasse

Quote from: Snoteye;87662Any amount of drow heritage enough to be recognized is going to require an application.
Well then, i send a app. message to DM´s consider it.

BrittanyPanthas

Any Elven subrace+Any Elven subrace=One Elven subrace or the other.

Any Half-Elf+Elf=Full Elf

Human+Half-Elf=Half-Elf(Though it gets muddled as you go down further continually breeding with humans.)

Pure Drow+ Pure Moon Elf=Pure One, or the other.  Certain Vhaeraunite communities do indeed abduct elves to breed with, and raise the non-Drow children as spies.

DenGrasse

My app. was rejected by DM´s, then this idea ended (or can be without me). thanks to all