First Death. Ouch! And Hi!

Started by approaching winter, October 03, 2008, 06:56:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

approaching winter

Well my first PC died today in a rather horrific ogre experience (my insatiable curiosity for exploration took over and led me into a cave of ogres) that involved much rending of limbs and grinding of teeth. After picking the wrong option for rebirth and ending up BACK at my body (I'm sleep deprived from a 3 month old infant) and dying again I decided I'd best just roll up a new PC. First time on a server with such a huge death penalty but I have to say I love it, it'll definitely make me much more conscientious of travel on my next PC.  Anyway, I'm loving the server and setting you've all set up here and can't wait to get back into it all with a new PC. Considering writing up an application for a goblin as I thought Gobsquat was entirely too much fun from the little I saw while exploring it. Once the server I admin comes back up I'll likely be a little more scarce but with how impressed I am with this server I'll be sure to still maintain a presence here. Ciao!

Hammerfist0

Hey! Welcome.

Always nice to see a new player around.

Sorry you got killed so early, though. The server is definitely very team-based.

Mort

Hey Approaching Winter,

Welcome to EfU:A, glad you decided to try it. I remember playing with you with my little "Blue" back in the days, ;) .

If you want help, you can always try our IRC channel at darkmyst #efu.

Enjoy your stay!

MyraTorrens

Hi there, welcome to EfU:A.  Hope to see you IG.

derfo

Vlaid

Unfortunately if you are into solo exploring (much like I am) you'll just have to learn to accept and prepare for the perils of such endeavors.

I myself fell victim to the overwhelming curiosity to explore, and was rightly pwned by superior forces of NPC's.

Happens to the best of us XD

Good to see you're enjoying yourself and deciding to stick around, welcome to the escape!

Echigo

RAWR! Welcome to a series of islands with a bunch of people who want to rip each others heads off! =D

Oodles and noodles of fun, I tellz ya' ;]
meth

Thomas_Not_very_wise

Gullible Righteousness

Large laughs, fun, joy, and bundles of roses.

I wish I was talking EfU:A. :rolleyes:

Nightshadow

Yes, welcome to EfU:A, and I think I nearly got killed by the same ogres you're talking about when I first joined this server. They are a nasty bunch. I was lucky though in that I had summons and an animal companion to fend them off while I ran like hell.

Ommadawn

Sternhund

Hi, welcome to EFUA! I hope you enjoy your stay. :)

Kotenku

Hi. Great way to explore is to JOIN MY ADVENTURING TROUPE.  (sign below obv.)

djspectre

Welcome to the server, first off. Secondly, yeah the death system is pretty harsh, but so is the life of an adventurer! Anyhow, glad to see you take your death in stride, its more than I can sometimes say for myself at times.

Welcome to the islands!

Letsplayforfun

Hi there. Winter's my favorite season. Welcome to EfUA.