Introduction!

Started by _-Xenith-_, June 24, 2010, 09:29:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_-Xenith-_

Greetings! I just wanted to say hello to all since being a newbie I don't know all of you. Thanks if you RPed with a few of my characters. Hope to play with all of you sometime down the road! :D

Current character - Sergor Shemov

Ordeal

Hey there. I'm Gale in-game. I wouldn't have guessed you were a new guy at all, since you just jumped into it and have been doing a great job so far. Keep it up, and welcome.

Disco

Dealers Choice

Hey, welcome and have fun man.

The Old Hack

Well, I'm also a new arrival here and did much like you, I jumped right in. I've had great fun playing with you as well and hope to see more of you soon. :)

~tOH, player of Solace

Joe Desu

Welcome and enjoy your stay.

Divine Intervention

Welcome to EFU:A, hopefully I'll see you around in game.  If you've got any questions shoot me a tell I'm playing Jack Hargrave.

Thomas_Not_very_wise

Greetings and well met.

I played Derdric Psalms, and while you were a bit vexing at times (mostly because my character wasn't a true hardcore one!) I enjoyed the fresh, perspective you presented.

Rock on.

UnholyWon

Welcome to the wonderful world of EFU:A. I'm currently in retirement, but I always welcome private messages and IRC chats to assist with any character creation, plotting, and/or the grumbles of the server.

Have fun!

_-Xenith-_

The Ruins of Third Earth

Shemov is a total boss.

¤Marius

derfo

sylvyrdragon

I will repeat what has been said, never would have thought you "newbies", have been trying to figure out who's Alt these accounts were, guess I can stop now.

Welcome to EFU, any problem or questions feel free to let us know / ask.

I'm Elera IG

Canzah

Listen in Silence