The Hanged Goblin

Started by Thomas_Not_very_wise, October 29, 2008, 09:11:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thomas_Not_very_wise

Possibly one of the most unusual factions out there, it can be easily envisioned as the Crone Version 2.

The hanged Goblin is a faction where you can enjoy large amounts of social mobility without being called down for it. It has no faction rivalries, no I SMASH YOU on sight. It has garnered the attention of myself, and Winston Martin, who are actively recruiting people as we speak!

Why Join?

Well, if you are new to DM factions, and your character isn't looking to join the Archaeologist Society, this is a perfect faction. This gives a small amount of DM interaction, Dm attention if you're awesome, and the best part is, this faction won't restrict your character development into other areas. You can leave the faction and join another if you need to! you can arrange in character events that many people enjoy, plot nefariously in the backroom, and much, much more!

Sweet, How do I sign up?

Find a member in-Game, and we'll speak to you. At the same time, you should work on an Application, I will personally help you with this if you need help!

Okay- What can I do in it?

Anything and everything. It lacks a goal beyond that of profit, which leaves a very wide goal setting!

Join the Hanged Goblin today!