Not so Fiendish Consort!

Started by TheRogue, March 01, 2011, 01:02:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheRogue

Here is the In-character post.

A very selfish post centered all around me, but if you are looking for a long-term concept regarding planars, research on fiends, and a lot of opposition from goody-two-shoes who think it is taboo, and infernalists who wish to exploit it and endanger our world by bringing the fiends into it, this would be great. There is lots of grey area, and lots of twists to discover.

Also, there is -no- conjuration / summoning involved ( at least from my character ), which might seem odd to most people when thinking about the fiends, but it should definitely feel novel to you.

- Research / Investigation will involve reconstructing fiend genealogy, named fiends who populated the server, their history, cults, investigating their remains.
 - Hunting rogue fiends to send them back to hell/the abyss.
 - Opposition of many PCs that are for summoning of fiends (without divulging plans, you can just see there is a lot of opportunity), or PCs against anything remotely touching fiends (Puritan, Paladins, Wern8...).
 - A lot of politic, seeking allies, public approval, etc.

I dont want to divulge more information, just that I would be happy to answer any question you have regarding a possible concept. I enjoy questing and adventuring as much as the next
man in the midst of all this scheming.

One last alert is that althought this concept isn't 'evil' in nature, we're dealing with the fiends, creatures of pure corruption and malice, and it's highly likely that they will leave a taint on your character at one point or another through the course of this concept.

TheRogue

Still looking if you are interested! Come chat me up.