The guardians of Elf Wood

Started by Vanquishried, January 11, 2009, 05:20:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Egon the Monkey

Those were Drow. They tend to be evil. It's their "thing" :P.
They're a race of Underdark-dwelling evil elves. Ymph actually has a bunch of their history lying around from when they were known as the Illithyrii.

Vanquishried

How about a group of elves of the forests ( maybe perhaps ancient elves who didn't go with Loth) who are highly protective of their forests maybe?

9lives

I heard there are drow in the sewers, y/n?

Vanquishried

lovethesuit

Joe Desu

Vanquishried,

You speak of the Dark Elves otherwise known as the Ssri-tel-quessir, who had a great nation Ilythiiri.
http://forgottenrealms.wikia.com/wiki/Dark_elf

But I would assume that these are even rarer than Drow, and since this Dark Elf archipelago was a Netherese prison for some time as well, with all sorts of nasty Netherese and nasty prisoners, this is not the safest place for any to hide, or then again perhaps it is the perfect place.  

I for one think it a shame that they did not bring all of the spiders with them when they went down as I tire of getting ganked by those left behind.  What "The Way" to go.

Dr Dragon

I think just a cult of Shevarash might do if U want to do  CE Elves.

Vanquishried

Hah the daily events. Guard forest. People invade forest. Kill invaders. Sacrafice bodies to the nature gods to give life to their woods. Pray and do something for their king ( a player )

Vanquishried

Just perfected my elf smiley art, (l : VV >