Join the Clans!

Started by Mr Howardson, November 28, 2012, 11:23:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Howardson

"A plague o' both your houses!"
  - William Shakespeare, Romeo and Juliet, 3.1

Hey all.

This is not a plug for one clan, Caermyrn, Aberdenn, whichever- it's a plug for both.

These two houses have been warring for centuries, fighting bitterly for the contested soul of Mistlocke, a soul that has been the hidden jewel of Ymph for centuries, guarded well by D'Arthido, harbored by Caermyn, fought for by Aberdenn, contested by Blackhearth, and the throne sought by the Wyrm Watchers.

Yet- Mistlocke's history is defined by the Founder's war, the conflict stemming all the way back to Donyarth and Rhemar Caermyn, these two figures of legend who both arrived in Mistlocke and founded houses that would hold positions inside the Veil for centuries, and would war constantly with each other. Caermyn fought by the side of the Amnian Principia, Aberdenn on the side of the Four houses, and it was on Agramant where armies met and blood was shed, and Gadyw lost his eye.

Caermyn and the Amnian Principia did supposedly avenge Angelo Senuspur and they became awash with wealth and the Aberdenn beggared and without gold but held to their honor, and did great violence and slaughtered D'arthido's men in Mistlocke and washed "Tyranny from Mistlocke with blood" ~ Dan. So now, when Caermyn returned to the bloodied village, they found no Duke's men claim their treasure van of gold and silks.

This is but a small glimpse of the history of the clans, reaching back centuries- hatred is as old as their bloodlines and they have fought and used their associates, bannersmen, and more to settle the feud. The Aberdenn are ailing, Caermyn triumph may just be imminent- yet, Owain has possibly undeniable evidence of his royal blood, and with it, crush Caermyn aspirations forever...

So this is a plea- really. Mistlocke is so much better with active clans accosting, scheming, fighting, and trying to win the upperhand over the other! Join the Clans, control the destiny of Mistlocke-

Tradition, Honor, Isolation-

Or Progress, Expansion, WEALTH

You decide!

CluelessNoob

RagingPurpleGiant

<elmo>: i have to say for me your glory days have been on EFUR RagingPurpleGiant1

granny

can we have romeo and juliete? romeo aberdenn and juliete caermyn

el groso

I support this message. JOIN 'EM CLANS NAO!

Dr Dragon

The Old Hack

Quote from: granny;314410can we have romeo and juliete? romeo aberdenn and juliete caermyn

Oooh, I wanted this all the way back in the Old Dominion only in the form of West Side Story, it would have been perfect -- we even had a gang of Sharks!

AllMYBudgies

Quote from: The Old Hack;314476Oooh, I wanted this all the way back in the Old Dominion only in the form of West Side Story, it would have been perfect -- we even had a gang of Sharks!

^ This. Very much this.

Ebok

Quote from: The Old Hack;314476Oooh, I wanted this all the way back in the Old Dominion only in the form of West Side Story, it would have been perfect -- we even had a gang of Sharks!
You might want to explore a bit IG, there are some very cool surprises lingering around in some forgotten places.

Adhesive

Aberdenn is awash with fresh new faces and rosy cheeked newbies, but Caermyn is a bit under populated! Let's get some folks into the purple and gold and get some good old street brawls going!

TheMacPanther

Join ye tha Delvin' lad!

Outcast

Join the Ill Companions and get hired out by the other factions to do their dirty work!  Nothing more fun than being the middle man.