Dwarfs!

Started by Egon the Monkey, September 09, 2008, 12:52:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Egon the Monkey

I made a Dwarf Priest of Sharindlar, and having seen a few other Dwarves, am planning on getting a Dwarf Clan going, something like the Mithrilsouls were. Claim a room in the Ziggurat as a Dwarf Hall, try and set up a forge or something, maybe work with Salvagesword on that. The aim would be to be as independent as possible from Gobtown for resources and services, unite dwarves into a faction in Ymph with their own base and generally kick ass and drink ale.

dragonfire9000

Oh man, dwarves and halflings are always fun. I might be persuaded to pick the one over the other. We'll see how things turn out, Egon.

The Crimson Magician

I like how you're thinking, Egon. DragonFire's right. Halflings + Dwarves = Pwn.

efuincarnate

Dwarven..always had a soft spot for them.  Trying to come up with a concept I like for our new home..maybe that is it..any more details Egon?

Berosion

Would join, but doing that would inevitbly end up with me leading us all to certain doom combatting slavers and black dragons. Sorry!

bigx2

*pants*  heard dwarves and came running.  I think I may even be able to drag Prof. Death with me. See you IG ye mean short bastids!

I3lack_Duke

well now theres a few dwarves and 7 of us in the goldenhammers, 8 if orik joins. now all we need are our own forums :D

dragonfire9000

Ye've got an Alaghor, or two if Egon didn't lie to me. So, Sharindlarite cleric, two warpriests, a smith, a couple warriors... We don't need a forum, we need a giant infestation!

pyth

I rolled up a dwarf last night, having fun with him. I'll look for you IG.