The Pissing Crone Goblin Blood Games.

Started by RuinedDesires, July 22, 2013, 03:34:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RuinedDesires

[COLOR="Red"]The Pissing Crone Goblin Blood Games.

Hello and welcome, if you are reading this I hope I have piqued your interest. With the current changes to Goblin PC app status I would like to propose an event.

My character will be holding a series of events In game, pvp based with offside Gambling, Shady deals and otherwise nefarious RP. It is a blood sport event, meaning that Full Death of Monster PCS will be involved.

Consider this if you will, somewhat of a prelude to a potentially awesome character concept.

What I am looking for is a handful of players to contribute to this player run event. Requirements are simple. You will need to create a Goblin character and make your way to the pissing Crone, simple enough.

If enough players show interest, what I will be able to do is create various fighting situations where by a player is able to brawl with numerous goblin PCS. Now, due to the changes in APP status for these PCS, if your character is killed they will be gone for good.

However, if your character manages to survive they will get my full support in becoming a worthwhile PC, dedicated (For as long as you want) To this style of event. If at any time you wish to app for the goblin to become an app PCS you may do so, and no longer adhere to the restrictions of none app Goblin PCs( AFAIK).

What you can expect
1) Brutal and devastatingly awesome PvP encounters before a large audience
2) Potential Champion Status
3) A brilliant foundation to potentially build a long standing monster PC on.
4) Support in a very difficult setting
5) DEATH

I truly hope that some players will step forward and offer their services to make this a truly interesting experience for everyone involved. If you are interested, then you can contact me via IRC, or forum PM.

Or you can ask your questions here.

Crytalos
[/COLOR]

Daemonic Daz

Assuming enough people are involved and I am about.

[COLOR="Red"]Babyball may make a return.[/COLOR]

Random_White_Guy

[tface=callig][size=9]BABY BALL[/tface][/size]
[11:23 PM] Howlando: Feel free LealWG
[11:23 PM] Howlando: I'll give you a high five + fist bump tip

[1:34 AM] BigOrcMan: RwG, a moment on the lips, forever on the hips

RuinedDesires

You may also find me via the new irc channel #bloodygoblin

RuinedDesires

Plenty of interest, a good few more Goblins would be appreciated.

RuinedDesires

This will be happening friday night, at some point. Likely around 11pm gmt+1, stay tuned for details, and as always, more goblins are welcome.

Oskar Maxon

Commandant Grolmaup is gathering any goblin warriors he can find for his most magnificent mercenaries! He'll teach any goblin gladiator what they need to fight in the ring and protect their interests!

Jokes aside, I'm looking to gather what goblins I can in a group that will fight in the Bloody Goblin Games among other action!

el groso

VengefulSeraphim

Sadly can't participate in this, even though I said I would and really would rather like to. RL stuff to do.

RuinedDesires

No worries Venge! Anyone else that is interested, join the irc channel or send me a PM on irc. Would like some good numbers for tonight!

xXCrystal_Rose

Wish I coulda been there. This seems awesome.