The Night Lords

Started by MisterPAIN, September 11, 2008, 02:48:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MisterPAIN

Basically a concept for characters of all timezones for play during the IG night.  Primarily a good concept umbrella for Undead hunters, Werecreature hunters, stealthy but altruistic characters, moon elves, and PCs that want to enjoy a good nightlife but must feel they have to forge it.  Some members will possibly do investigations on deaths and the processing of the dead and rites.

Jergalites, Kelemvor, Elven night/moon deities, Sharess, Paladins in general etc.

Rangers that have favored enemy Undead/Shapechanger, Clerics, Wizards (A diviner to scry what happened to the poor victim?), Paladins, etc. as long as it makes sense.  Even a neutral Pale Master Jergalite may even be accepted and tolerated (only out of service and not selfishness).

The faction will be open to all timezones. Considering the nature of the night if you don't want to face it with your main or your main would never venture out, having a night time side character is perfectly fine and quite welcome!

dragonfire9000

Sounds like the perfect place for a druid with a chip on his shoulder!

I really like this idea. It takes advantage of a period of the game where a lot of people run into the Ziggurat and hide! I just might roll something up and see how you lot get things done.

Good luck either way!

MisterPAIN

I guess I'll have to wait until later until there is more interest or something.  Shame.

SnottySnitch

Didn't know about this! Would be in on it if you still wanna go through with it.

MisterPAIN

Still going to go through with it.  Anyone of any timezone could hop on.  You don't need to see PCs IG to participate, just get your mates to roll some fierce nighttime characters and have fun on your own while being able to be in the loop once all the pieces of the faction are in order.

Egon the Monkey

A few characters do that sort of thing anyway. Labur's certainly been both leading and joining Nightriser Ganking Runs. I think one problem with getting people would be the fact that unless you use PCs casting healing spells, it burns up consumables fast on a threat that can't be cleared, so even my Undead Hunter would think "not a worthwhile task".