The Vanguard

Started by Luke Danger, September 12, 2008, 10:57:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luke Danger

Well, those of us stuck down in the 'Dark need to band together, so here we go.

The Vanguard is a all-volunteer group at the moment. It hasn't started, but to give you a good idea what we're looking at, here it is

Vanguard has two goals: Defend the refugee's and the Illiythri ruin so future refugees can come, and to build the ruin into a suitible fortress to keep the civilians safe in. That includes self-sufficiancy.

Factions very open, but is leaned towards good and law then evil and chaos, but the Vanguard doesn't FORCE people to work with those they don't like, and evil may have a hard time (especially if we get a Paladin or two), but as long as evil members keep their evil plots to themselves, they're fine.

You don't even have to roll up a fighter to join, we need builders and crafters to get the ruin into a self-sufficiant base, as well as help fix some of the problems, such as the lack of a door at the front enterance. . .

So if you just want to help out in the dark, here's your chance. We'll be defending the ruin even if the Seekers finally decide to uproot and go. I just hope that when they do, we got some NPC's who can tussle with some of the things we'll see, or players happen to be on who can deal with it.

Shoot me a PM if intrested with your concept, I want to get an idea of who I'm going to get in this Vanguard. Info that is to be FOIGed is to be FOIGed of course.

Cruzel

I think it's great to take initiative down there, but tbh, unless the DM's add a way to start your PC in the underdark (Efu on Super hard mode, if you will -Which would be awesome, although difficult to Icly explain-) The faction will only consist of either a) current low level PC's, or B) Older and forgotten high level PC's.  

I might have a few PC's kicking around to help, but yeah.