Wade Anderstone - Gas-o-Mancer, Fumigator and Shitmaster Supreme

Started by One_With_Nature, August 29, 2021, 09:24:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

One_With_Nature

Had a blast on Wade but he finally met his end at the "hands" of T'chun. Quite literally. I set out on wade to do a few things which I think I did:

1. To play a viable gas themed mage
2. To help raise Glitts profile who was going through a quiet patch
3. To play a good leaning PC which is outside my usual playstyle

His story was quite simple, he grew up the steadings with his parents, with Glitt as their patrons, always aspiring to one day serve the house, seeing them as the only true noble and worthy house left in the ward. He wanted to try and do some good and show the house off for what he perceived it to be. He also wanted to oppose the corruption he saw in the ward, i.e. mostly the count who he viewed as an abomination and any who served him.

With Glitt being a poor and destitute house compared to their rivals he wanted to raise their profile which meant, helping clear their debts and building a future for them. He didn't spend a single gold on himself in the early days and managed to donate a huge sum to Glitts coffers and helped organise the formation of the Sheppernine project, as a sustainable source of resources and income for the future.

I got to interact with a load of cool PCs along the way villains and friends, so thanks to all involved. Big thanks to Bearic as well who oversaw a lot of the development of the Sheppernines which Wade took a role in organising/establishing. Whoever roleplayed Lord Glitt, who cut his fingers off, for the mistakes of Wade and his fellow Glittsters big props to them, that was the most impactful scene I have witnessed in efu and it will shaped Wade moving forward (Probably not for the better, making him question every action he did to avoid bringing shame to his Lord). 

A few screenshots, which I didn't take all myself- so thank you for people who are quicker on the mark taking these:

Arena Fight

Groveling before the count for murdering one of the Knaves

Explosive duelo against Velstra's Wizard Cadmael (Yes he defeated himself)

The Glitt Boys (and girl)

About to do something stupid (Spoilers)

DM Love - There were lots more of these but here's a couple

Knave Execution

Seeking vengeance over a fallen clansmen

Sheppernines Shot

Public Execution

You probably want me to post my loot shots, but no, go get your own loot you vultures.  Now I must wash off this PC and play something sinister.

Glomping Bandit

I am glad that Fumigator Wade was the first person with whom I interacted as I arrived to the 99th, your character had a lot of impact and will be sorely missed.
Best of luck on your next.

Poolson

The Brap Wizard.

A constant benefactor.

I hope he tore ass so hard that he became the first astronaut of the olden ages.

Good hustle, bud.

Blood on the Mountaintop

Diabl0658